zgemma H2S won't flash

there is no problem with flashing a zgemma from usb despite the number of posts you see on here; the problem is simple: the box isn’t reading the stick as its not in a state it can read & needs to be prepared properly, the image is bad or has been loaded incorrectly, using a noforce image & not knowing to press the power button on start up or user error in some way. I have proven this beyond doubt by flashing many boxes with many different images with many different usb's 17 sticks to be precise & only two failed which were corrupt, I’ve flashed with 2gb, 4gb, 8gb & 16gb sticks both usb2 & usb 3, I even know of a guy who mistakenly thought he had to use his 1TB drive to flash & took over 7 hrs preparing it....but even that flashed the box once it was in the correct state for the box to read so IF you usb is truly at fault you are very unlucky.

Last edited:
Sorted got hold of another USB sticks and it worked first time. Was both USB micro SD adaptor's I have.

Hi Guys,
Newbie to this - I was having the same issue, however I realised I was flashing the incorrect software, hence why my H2S wasn't recognising the USB drive.

Same here tried hdd and usbs and I've got nothing all brand new and legit

I flashed loads of boxes and the one i have used with 100% success rate is with a toshiba 16gb from asda £5. The main problem with people not being able to flash there box is not using the correct firmware. h2s requires the folder with the h3 firmware in and 2s requires sh1. Ive also found that the sandisk cruzer/blade ones with the plastic male end and not metal connection are temperamental especially on pc's

I flashed loads of boxes and the one i have used with 100% success rate is with a toshiba 16gb from asda £5. The main problem with people not being able to flash there box is not using the correct firmware. h2s requires the folder with the h3 firmware in and 2s requires sh1. Ive also found that the sandisk cruzer/blade ones with the plastic male end and not metal connection are temperamental especially on pc's

Plus One on the Toshiba, my 8 GB flashed first time with no problems :)

I also have one of these boxes, and I was having problems flashing it, but I have sorted it now, I was using the wrong image!

I also have one of these boxes, and I was having problems flashing it, but I have sorted it now, I was using the wrong image!

I tend to find when people have flashing problems it one of four things

1- Wrong Image
2- Havent Copied the zgemma folder across to the usb
3- The USB stick hasnt been fully formatted properly
4- Inside the folder it has a No Force instead of Force so people forget to press the power button on the front

Can someone please help me. Mine is stuck on the whooshbuild screen unresponsive? I don't have a pic or laptop. However I do have a USB. Could someone be kind enough to flash it for me? Or can someone help me trouble shoot. Sorry I'm a total noob at this kind of stuff.

I'm having the same problem trying to set up a second zgemma h2s, I've tried 4 different USB sticks including the original I used to set the first box up with, but still no luck , I don't know what else to do, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If it's 3.0 u.s.b stick rear of the box 2.0 front of the box always format the stick to 32 basically insert the u.s.b stick into your computer scroll to your e drive which is your usb stick right click select format to 32

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Having the same problem used the same usb to flash 3 other boxes with no problem and tried 3 different usb any help would be great

Back