zgemma h2s

roro73

I bought a zgemma h2s a few months back just before it all went black. Can anyone tell me how to tune into the ordinary fta channels now ? Most of them such as itv won't come in. What else can i do with the box ? Kodi ?

If you look in Menu > Setup > Service Searching there will be either Autobouquetsmaker or Autobouquets E2.
There will be an option in there to scan for FTA only.
Then rescan.

I bought a zgemma h2s a few months back just before it all went black. Can anyone tell me how to tune into the ordinary fta channels now ? Most of them such as itv won't come in. What else can i do with the box ? Kodi ?
There's still selected channels left if it was me I would just run auto bouquets maker to see if the fta channels come back and unless you don't bother with the remaining channels that's left

I did a scan and got something like 950 channels, most duplicates or complete rubbish.
But from those 950 channels or so, you should have received the F.T.A. channels such as ITV, plus the additional C/S ones whch have yet to go dark (e.g. Gold, Watch, Dave and BT sportsl.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back