zgemma h2s

hi guys i have the above box iv just installed the latest grog and E2m3u2bouqeut put my iptv sub details in channels perfect but no epg tried adding a url for epg no luck installed cross epg tried epg importer still nothing checked time and date both correct pls help a distressed should out

hi guys i have the above box iv just installed the latest grog and E2m3u2bouqeut put my iptv sub details in channels perfect but no epg tried adding a url for epg no luck installed cross epg tried epg importer still nothing checked time and date both correct pls help a distressed should out
In epg importer Did you press blue for sources tick rytec xml news erotic live on sat 1 dead on sat 2 Irish movies sports plus what ever you named your iptv then press green to save then run scan cross epg is for sattalite not iptv

yes ticked them only have rytec xml news erotic plus my iptv name
Double check you have typed the epg url correctly in suls? If you have you could try it again or you could always press green for plugins red to remove plugins and uninstall epg importer then exit completely out of plugins press green a gain for plugins green to download plugins go to extensions look for epg importer and will download latest version of it if all else fails speak to your provider if a test move on to next one

I'm using latest grog opentv 6.2 I think with e2m3u2boquet iptv
Have you been in contact with your provider telling him epg not pulling through even tho you've typed correctly go to menu information and about I think that's how it tells you what image your using or could always reflash to wooshbuild infinity or @grog68 maybe able to shed some light with using his image

Have you been in contact with your provider telling him epg not pulling through even tho you've typed correctly go to menu information and about I think that's how it tells you what image your using or could always reflash to wooshbuild infinity or @grog68 maybe able to shed some light with using his image
Tried provider he says don't no as he doesn't use e2m3u chatting to grog at moment he is unsure too also if just came from wooshbuild infinity ity

Tried provider he says don't no as he doesn't use e2m3u chatting to grog at moment he is unsure too also if just came from wooshbuild infinity ity
Sorry I've never used e2m3u2 so couldn't help on what to enter where.

Back