Zgemma H3.2tc

raynolt

Has anyone else apart from me got one of these.I'm a bit worried about lack of images for them-even whoosh is the old one.Anyone any knowledge or info they would like to pass on-apart from you should have bought this one mate lol
Cheers

I have a H3.2tc and feel the same way about support waiting for whoosh 7 I did hear H5.2tc is different hardware so wouldn't advise flashing H5.2tc firmware on H3.2tc.

hi every one, ive got a zgemma h.s2 box and lost all the channels , when I press menu , plugins , plugin downloader used to be at the bottom,but now its vanished, so when I now go on epg importer and press the yellow manual button it usually scans and finds everything , now it doesn't and says 0 events...
it must be connected that I lost plugin uploader and no it wont find any channels,
I had it off express .iptv.co.uk but the ignorant sh1ts wont reply to me...
ive tried flashing the box but just boots up and wont flash, it must be simple and one of you
tech wizards must know how to help me, I'm ready to take a hammer and let loose on it lol,
look forward to hearing from anyone that can help me.. keep it simple as I'm not that technical,
many thanks...

hi every one, ive got a zgemma h.s2 box and lost all the channels , when I press menu , plugins , plugin downloader used to be at the bottom,but now its vanished, so when I now go on epg importer and press the yellow manual button it usually scans and finds everything , now it doesn't and says 0 events...
it must be connected that I lost plugin uploader and no it wont find any channels,
I had it off express .iptv.co.uk but the ignorant sh1ts wont reply to me...
ive tried flashing the box but just boots up and wont flash, it must be simple and one of you
tech wizards must know how to help me, I'm ready to take a hammer and let loose on it lol,
look forward to hearing from anyone that can help me.. keep it simple as I'm not that technical,
many thanks...

This is a H2s and doesn't belong in this thread, there's a section for the H2s
When you said you'd tried flashing, did you format the usb stick with fat32 before you put the flash files on it?
once the flash files are on the stick, rename noforce to force and put it in the box and flash as normal

whether it belongs here or not he still hijacked the thread and I dont suppose i'll be able to sort my original problem now

This is a H2s and doesn't belong in this thread, there's a section for the H2s
When you said you'd tried flashing, did you format the usb stick with fat32 before you put the flash files on it?
once the flash files are on the stick, rename noforce to force and put it in the box and flash as normal
ok il try that, I'm new to this site and apologise if I placed it on the wrong place,

If vix works I can see no reason why ATV wont, when flashing the directory structure of both boxes is /zgemmaa/h3/ which also suggests they use the same build as boxes using different images us different structures ie /zgemma/h4 and /zgemma/h5

It takes 5 minutes to confirm this by someone who is after a h32tc build to give it a go with a h2h build, what can happen, the worse is box wont boot and will need reflashing

Grogbuild h2h works fine on a h3.2tc, but because of the files, when you reboot and also when you go into menu/information/about its labelled as a h2h

Grogbuild h2h works fine on a h3.2tc, but because of the files, when you reboot and also when you go into menu/information/about its labelled as a h2h
i am using openvix of my h2h and
Yes this h2h firmware works on the h3 2tc so far as i can tell . I have yet to try the twin tuner for recording with this software . when booting your box it will show on screen as a h2h is booting up .

Back