Cable Zgemma h3.2tc

pitch183

I’ve just got a h3.2tc box on vm, an upgrade of sorts from my h2h, I’ve noticed that the time from selecting a channel, and the channel displaying is slightly longer than on the h2h. Maybe 4 secs on the new vs 1 if that, on the old. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this , still happy with what I’ve got[emoji106]

I,m not familiar with your stb but 4 seconds for channel clearance seems a tad too long in any case.

Which emu do you use? also is this cccam or newcamd connection/s?

I’ve disabled the satellite tuner as it’s cable only, it’s a triple tuner, with 1 connection for sat and cable, it splits the cable signal inside, I wonder if this is the reason for the time delay.

it’s a triple tuner, with 1 connection for sat and cable, it splits the cable signal inside

Dont like the sound of that tbvh but i,m sure someone who has experience with these boxes will be along to help.

My main box currently has 1 single twin input for catv and one single input for a dvbs single tuner which i think is the way to go with hybrid boxes but it looks like stb manufacturers are obviously doing what they believe is best.

I assume you are using mgcamd with your newcamd line because you havn't stated this? , if you are you can possibly modify the mgcamd cfg(post it here) or try another version of mgcamd, this may not help as even recent versions of the cam have simply been patched to accommodate new caids but its worth a shot.

Alternatively use oscam-emu and also make sure your image software installed is the latest available for your box.

i dont think the box is any more powerful than your h2h
it just has a different tuner setup

i had bought a h4 and it was bad, sent it back got a h5.2tc much better

i think the h4 is meant to be as powerful as the 2s or something
h3.2tc is the same as h2s h2h
h5.2tc is meant to be like the h2s+ (* not sure of the name)
h7 is its own new setup

i dont think they have have a new new box for a while, just re using old setups with new tuners

should have spent the extra £15,

its like when the h2s came out, then number of people asking the difference between it and the 2s and was it worth the extra few pound, was wild lol

Back