zgemma h5.2s wooshbuild xfinity

hi i have downloaded a script from an iptv provider through putty but i cannot locate it anywhere, can anybody please help??

Use filezilla to connect your box with your ip address root as user,leave password and port blank.
Once connected go to right panel top section and select etc>enigma2>iptvsh.
Your iptv details should be in there.

Use filezilla to connect your box with your ip address root as user,leave password and port blank.
Once connected go to right panel top section and select etc>enigma2>iptvsh.
Your iptv details should be in there.
thank you i bought this box to upgrade from fire tv spent over a week trying to set up it is giving me a migrain will give it a go tomorrow!
thanks again for your input!!

On the bottom section scroll down to iptvsh,highlight and right click .You should see view/edit click that and hopefully the script should be there

Maybe I misread your post but you mentioned you downloaded a script from your supplier,in which can you not ask him to resend it to you
and did it look like this:
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh http:// xxx

Also was it an enigma2 script he sent as in example in my previous post or was it a .m3u file and what plug in were you supposed to use for the IPTV channels

on your website when reply option it gives me the option to upload file but when i upload and try to send it says security error occured go back refresh and try again which i have 3 times but goes back to the same security message?

Back