ZGemma h5.2tc issue

Halopenos

hi everyone, I have a few issues with my ZGemma h5.2tc if anyone can help me address them it would be very much appreciated!

I’m on openatv 6
1) my ZGemma is constantly recording channel “virgin 100” and always fills up my media hdd due to the recording and I have to constantly stop the recording or delete the file of the recording? How can I stop this and why is it happening?

2) the past week all of my sky HD channels such as sky movies, sports etc in HD have no sound?

hi everyone, I have a few issues with my ZGemma h5.2tc if anyone can help me address them it would be very much appreciated!

I’m on openatv 6
1) my ZGemma is constantly recording channel “virgin 100” and always fills up my media hdd due to the recording and I have to constantly stop the recording or delete the file of the recording? How can I stop this and why is it happening?

2) the past week all of my sky HD channels such as sky movies, sports etc in HD have no sound?
Need to update firmware

you'd be wise to download and flash a new image, openatv 6.1 to the box and see if that makes any difference - if you can update from your current version to 6.1 you may be ok but for the ten minutes involved, I'd prefer to reflash to be sure

you'd be wise to download and flash a new image, openatv 6.1 to the box and see if that makes any difference - if you can update from your current version to 6.1 you may be ok but for the ten minutes involved, I'd prefer to reflash to be sure
You reckon that will fix my issue with audio and the recording?

Back