Zgemma H5.2TC / Mutant HD1200

Ok so I have Removed CCAM2.3.0, rebooted and re-installed. I have a file in /usr/keys called cccam.cfg I have edited this and pasted in my line. saved and re-uploaded.

But still no channels are clearing. is there another step im missing??

if the line is live it should clear, reboot box and router and then restart the softcam again
if no joy, try a test C line from elsewhere

Yeah it should be, is there a way to check? So ABM is finding channels. And now if I do a manual scan, I can find services. But still nothing is clearing :/

yeah that's why I asked if his line was active, which area are you in?

The line was working fine on sat. The reason for re-flashing the box was because I was getting a tuner failed error on some channels. I read I needed to update ABM but couldn't as my image was too low.

Ok just so I'm clear Jay now we all know your in Northern Ireland as pablo let us all know, so its a sat line you have yes

I assumed he was on cable because he's using a H5.2tc and he's posted to the cable section.

I don't think it matters really as long as the C line is running and he's connected

I assumed he was on cable because he's using a H5.2tc and he's posted to the cable section.

I don't think it matters really as long as the C line is running and he's connected
It does as it eliminates any need for cable chat as they have vm lines in Northern Ireland as well

softcam Pannel Cam 1 is set to CCcam.2.3.0, Cam 2 is set to No cam.
And I've done a re-start

(says at the bottom, NO ECM info)

have you checked signal finder?
is the dish aligned properly?
have you done a network test?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Ehh make sure you not trying to view blocked hd content as we all lost many channels when they went dark.ON SAT.

Back