ZGEMMA H5.2TC Problem

HUFChris

Hi,

Just asking a quick question for anyone who has the new h5.2tc box i have recently installed this box with the ipab image which seemed to work brilliant.

I am now having a problem when viewing channels every now and then the picture will go into slow mo for 3-4 seconds then back to normal. I have tested all cables and even put back in my old box h5.2s and its fine.

Only difference is the image. Could it be the image causing this or the tuner in the new box?

Any help would be much appreciated.

How did you get the tuners working and where did you get the ipad image

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ive got one coming with a iPab image on it, hope this is not a box issue...and ipab is the only image available [ just now ]

I've flashed mine with woosh but can't get the cable tuner working

Did you flash yours with whoosh h5 build? I didn't think there was an official build for this box yet.

I got the image for mine off the ipab website it installed great just this slow mo that is driving me mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah flashed with wooshbuild H5 build and setup working ok got sly on tuner A and VM on B&C record one VM and still watch VM impressed with it

Ive got mine setup just with open atv 6.0 that came on it and installed plugins i need epgimport, autoboquetmaker, softcams. All working fine so far with sly channels as waiting for cable to be put in on tuesday

Just a quick question guys, do you need two lines for each of the cable or does one sat and one cable line work with the sat and hybrid tuner?

I only used the cable side myself m8, but try a "nline " with mgcamd, so see what happens

Last edited:
2 x readers 1 x VM and 1 x Sly but not worth doing sly as most channels gone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

how do you hook up the cable tuners at the back here? its a combo box which is satellite (not bothered about that) but the cable is a twin so do you hook your coax from vm to the rf in and then loop through a tv cable to capture 2 signals for cable?

This box only has one connection at the back for your cable tuner side m8... it is internally split, so only need one cable on the box

ah sweet was wondering that. might be a cheaper alternative for me than the xtrend 8500 which I believe you need to basically run 2 cable tuners and then loop through one to the next or obviously split off another coax from your vm line.

Back