Zgemma h5.2tc

Hi Guys, I'm having a nightmare here. I bought a zgemma h5.2tc and flashed it with wooshbuild v7 no problems so far. I manually set up the virgin side of it, still no concerns. I opened filezilla and added the newcamd into the keys folder. Scanned for channels...loads found but not showing pictures!! What cams should be running?
Have I put the newcamd in the right place?
I'm missing something, but don't know what, any help appreciated

press the menu button and select InfoPanel -> softcam panel and check cam1 is set to mgcamd1.38_r1 and cam 2 is not set and then press the green button to restart it.

Hi Guys, I'm having a nightmare here. I bought a zgemma h5.2tc and flashed it with wooshbuild v7 no problems so far. I manually set up the virgin side of it, still no concerns. I opened filezilla and added the newcamd into the keys folder. Scanned for channels...loads found but not showing pictures!! What cams should be running?
Have I put the newcamd in the right place?
I'm missing something, but don't know what, any help appreciated
have you put your newcamd line in starting with CWS=

I would check the virgin line is correct (so easy to miss a . Or anything else).
If thats ok then maybe try a test line from somewhere else,just in case theres
A prob with your original one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so you have both sat and cable line in same newcamd.list file?
Yes, both in the same newcamd.list... I had the lines on my old box but it broke down so I bought a h5.2tc..it could be a problem with the server I suppose but I can't get hold of the bloke who sold me the lines... he's always been straight down the line with me

I would check the virgin line is correct (so easy to miss a . Or anything else).
If thats ok then maybe try a test line from somewhere else,just in case theres
A prob with your original one.
Thanks, any suggestions as to where I can get a test line?

There is a section on tk where you can ask for a test line.
Cant post a link on my ipad,sorry.

Back