Zgemma h5 epg issue please help.

qasim02

hi guys I have developed a issue with epg which hoping you can help. Basically the EPG has stopped auto updating and so has the Manuel. when I start the Manuel update it looks for 5 seconds and stops. please help

what image build is on your box?

What plugin are you using to update the epg? Epg Importer?

If using epg importer then check the sources as they source list has changed recently

I'm using the newest wooshbuild and epg importer. When did the sources change as ive been having this issue for only few days

the sources changed a few weeks ago but they kept the old sources and marked them as EOL (end of life). I don't know how long the old sources are around for. Why not check the sources rather than question when they changed?

It appears you still have the old source list, I don't know if these are still active sources, you may want to try updating epgimport. The new sources look like this:
epgsources.jpg

From TV picture press the green button and then the red button to get to the 'removable plugins' list. Select extensions and then when that opens up select epgimport. When prompted select yes to remove.

Once deleted, press exit once and then press the green button to go to 'downloadable plugins' list. Again select extensions and then when that opens up select epgimport. When prompted select yes to install.

Once installed press exit button twice to return to tv picture.

Hold power button on remote until a menu appears and select 'restart gui'

Once restarted press Green button and select EPG Importern and then the blue button to get sources list up and make sure the sources are selected and then green button to save. Now press yellow button to download epg

One last issue. This method states on this fourm worked for my newer h5.tc running latest wooshbuild but i tried it on my older h5 which is running a older wooshbuild and I'm still having same iasue with epgimport. Can you please help again guys

Last edited:
Sorry I don't know what woosh used on the H5, does he use epgimport or crossepg?

Cheers Grog68, clear instructions on removing the EOL sources in #12 fixed my issue on the H5.2tc this morning.

Back