Cable Zgemma h5 image

Hi people I'm struggling like mad to get my zgemma up and running with cable.keeps saying tuner fatal fail.can't seen to find any image other than wooshbuild which is crap and ipab which I like but can't set up on cable.any ideas or suggestions as I sort of know what I'm doing but can't figure this one out.I did have it running at one stage but can't seen te get it working again.help please

Well that's the first time I've heard that said about Wooshbuild.

If using autobouquetsmaker then make sure you're using version 2.8 and then update the conf files.

I think it's cables and splitter issue maybe or faulty box.ain't line as got four running
I've got 3 lines on my box and loads of stuff on Sky doesnt clear very well, and its a line issue I have,
so just because you have 4 lines doesnt mean its not a line issue, you could have 4 crap lines

But the line wouldn't stop the cable tuner from scanning and saying tuner fatal fail would it?
and neither would the image,
whoosh is actually a very good build,
its more than likely
A : your settings
B : your set-up , [cabling, splitters etc ]
you talk about sky channels, then talk about splitters, are you on sat, or cable?
if you are on sat you cant use normal splitters, if on cable, you need to use good splitters that are recommended for cable

I'm on sky and cable.gotta check my coax and splitter even though the splitter was from virgin when we were connected before cs and I had the telly turned off.sky goes to dish and cable goes to splitter with vm router with feed via the said splita

More likely to be a faulty line, have you contacted your line provider?

Also are you connected to the net? - have you tried a different lan cable?

Back