Zgemma H5 VM channels

BruBhoy

Hi,I’m new to the forum. I’m looking for some assistance; I have a Zgemma H5, I lost all my channels last month including freeview channels. I put this down to my line expiring. I’ve since renewed my line, and restarted the cams. I regained everything for a few hrs, but have now lost all the channels again. I retried installing line code again, restart cams, and going through set up again, but still can’t get anything. I rechecked connection at rear of box, and all seem ok. Looking for any suggestions!

So you have lost bbc 1 2 itv ch4 ch5 sd channels

If you have lost them then it’s not anything to do with your line. You sai all channels

You would be asking in your boxes subforum or the cable subforum

So you have lost bbc 1 2 itv ch4 ch5 sd channels

If you have lost them then it’s not anything to do with your line. You sai all channels

Yes I’ve lost all channels, when I do the scan it comes up as finding 300 channel, and epg shows all of them, however when I select anything the screen stays blank.
Just having difficulty working it out as it was working for a year on previous line, then I lost everything, but as I regained them after new line installed I thought that was issue. But that only lasted a few hrs.

you scanning right area? as above check sd bbc1 as thats free to air and should clear regardless................

also - test box at freinds or relatives to rule out signal issue even though a scan finds channels...........

you scanning right area? as above check sd bbc1 as thats free to air and should clear regardless................

also - test box at freinds or relatives to rule out signal issue even though a scan finds channels...........
I didn’t alter the area settings, when changing line. Will double check when I get home, and try out the box at a friends house when I get a chance.
But if there’s issues with either of those, why would it of worked initially after new line insta

press menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update config. Once done select Delete Bouquets and then Run scan.

The fact that it's scanning in the channels makes me think you're trying the HD versions of 1-5 rather than the normal SD versions.

You should have some channels, bbc1 sd to say the least otherwise check your area settings. Also, which build are you using?

Not tried a friends house yet but the area network ID is correct

press menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update config. Once done select Delete Bouquets and then Run scan.
I’ve tried to do as you suggested, but I get an error message;
Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.9

Hi,I’m new to the forum. I’m looking for some assistance; I have a Zgemma H5, I lost all my channels last month including freeview channels. I put this down to my line expiring. I’ve since renewed my line, and restarted the cams. I regained everything for a few hrs, but have now lost all the channels again. I retried installing line code again, restart cams, and going through set up again, but still can’t get anything. I rechecked connection at rear of box, and all seem ok. Looking for any suggestions!
Not sure what’s happening with box, for some reason, it’s started working again, seems most channels are ok, with the exception of a fewof the HD channels. Apart from trying all the suggestions in the replies, I’ve not actually adjusted or altered anything.
Confused!
Thanks to all for your replies!

I’ve tried to do as you suggested, but I get an error message;
Incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.9
Delete Autobouquets Maker and then reinstall the latest version or it's probably better to update wooshbuild. Any ABM 2.8 or before had issues and needs updating to 2.9

Please be careful where younare starting threads, this obviously belongs in the h5 section, only reason i didn't delete it is that there are 14 replies.

Thread moved

Back