Zgemma H5

If you have wooshbuild installed then put your line on a usb stick and insert it into the box, then press the Green button and select USB cam importer and that should detect your line on the USB and install it.

Make sure your cam is running, Turn to a premium channel and then press Menu on your remote and then select InfoPanel -> softcam panel

Cam 1 shouid be set to cccam 2.3.0 if your line is N: or C: line, or mgamd_1.38r1, cam2 should be not set. Now press the green button to restart.

Hi All,
I have Zgemma H5.2TC that is constantly glitching and freezing even on the terrestrial channels, is this solely down to a bad line or is it a possible setup issue?
I am running Ipabtv image.
Everything else seems to be fine, Bouquettes update ok etc
Any advice welcome and appreciated

Hi All,
I have Zgemma H5.2TC that is constantly glitching and freezing even on the terrestrial channels, is this solely down to a bad line or is it a possible setup issue?
I am running Ipabtv image.
Everything else seems to be fine, Bouquettes update ok etc
Any advice welcome and appreciated

For best response, you'd have been better starting a thread with your issue rather than hijack another.

You haven't said if the problem you're having is on satellite or cable as this box does both so impossible for us to know unless you tell us.

FYI only channels 1-5 in SD are freeview on the cable side in the UK.

Back