Zgemma H52tc ABM problem

rugbyblue

I have two boxes, they both stopped showing HD channels. I Just reflashed both with wooshbuild. 1 box now works fine with the new epg. the other comes up with this message "Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner C. Please check the tuner is correctly configured", which it is. I reflashed then did updates. Can anyone help me solve the problem?

press menu -> setup -> service searching -> Manual Scan

Make sure just tuner C is enabled and then run a scan. if it fails to find anything then it could be a faulty tuner.

press menu -> setup -> service searching -> Manual Scan

Make sure just tuner C is enabled and then run a scan. if it fails to find anything then it could be a faulty tuner.

I've set the tuner and run a scan, it picks up all the channels. Then I went into autoboquet and did a scan and it says no channels found and comes up with that message. Would a firmware update help?

Thanks for your reply. Tried your suggestion and up she came, all HD and SD channels now working. Brilliant. Thank you all for your help and passing on your experience..

No problem a few Virgin areas have changed frequencies lately so thought I would check

I don't think a new firmware would solve the issue but you could try.

Have you got satellite connected? if you have satellite selected as a provider in abm but no sat dish connected that would cause the issue

Back