Zgemma H52TC Recording Issue.

Hi guys.

Having a little problem recording on Zgemma H52TC. It is setup running cable only..

When recording a programme I can't watch another channel or record something else. It has worked fine for ages using different images. It's running the latest ipab at the moment.

Could this be down to a faulty tuner or is there something I could have a look at?

Thanks...

i am unsure on this also if box has 1 cable feed does it have a split/looped tuners to allow viewing on 1 tuner and recording on another?

It has a splitter inside so only one cable needed.

I'll check the tuner setup later. Just checked another box I did recently I it's the same only one cable tuner so it's something I've not done correctly.

Check both Tuner B & C is enabled in Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Tuner Configuration, if both tuners b & C are enabled exit back to the setup menu and select Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings and make sure 'Preferred tuner for recordings' is set to 'auto' and then press green button to save if you have had to change it.

Sorted thank you guys. All I had to do was enable the other tuner ;) Sure in the past when I've set it up I didn't have to do both but that doesn't make sense either!

Thanks!

Back