Zgemma H5H Flash problem

mucker2016

Hello all

i though i would upgrade from the H5.2S to the H5H anyhow i have done a few of the other boxes without any problem however this is my first H5H and i am not off to a good start when trying to flash it keeps coming up boot then updating from usb .
i have formated the usb (fat32) a couple of times and still no joy .
does anyone have ideas were i am going wrong as i am trying to install Whooshbuild H5 .

Thanks again Mucker

What port are you using front or rear try using the low level format tool in the download section

If woosh build it should be force not sure though as the guy above says I've never had that issue

If woosh build it should be force not sure though as the guy above says I've never had that issue

It does make a difference for example sandisk cruzer blade is fine up to 32GB but 64GB doesn't work no idea why. Tried many a time now I just an 8GB sandisk for flashing. Cheapo ones from eBay are the worst

As this is my first time with the H5H after flashing should it not go to Whooshbuild base build options ? as it as come strait onto the channel list .

thanks again everyone

Must admit I've never had the issue where I've had to change to force but I will remember that! Cheers

Image online has been set to force for others.

Thanks for pointing this out. I think someone else did the other day but I forgot - sorry.

Come to my house Wooshman - I'll make you a brew whilst you have a play and perfect the H2.H build :grin:

Haha, sure I could stretch to that although I'd have to go out and buy some as we're mainly coffee drinkers but don't mind the occasional cuppa tea :)

Back