Zgemma H7

That's the largest heatsink I have seen in these little boxes! [emoji5][emoji3]
53330012aad48b30b337f614550e2ebc.jpg
99cb1365011ec0dde0baf95fa4520dde.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

what is the two white ports need to the drive bay?

top one says hd? power
the second ?
The top one is for drive power, the bottom one is for RS232 Power or some other RS232 device. There is a black 4 pin header further up on the board that I believe is for another USB Port or RS232 Data Connector, but not real sure about that. It's hard to see in the pic, but the board is protected by 3 large surface mount Fuses, so plenty of protection. You could easily get a Power Y Cord if you wanted to wire in a small fan for the heatsink. [emoji5][emoji3] Would be nice to have an engineer from Air Digital to give us a tour of the board layout. [emoji3][emoji16]

Last edited:
you missed the all important illuminated logo lol
Yes!! I deleted the pic from my phone, otherwise I would have posted it. That logo sticker might peel off and it could be changed to a custom made transparent TK or some other colored logo! [emoji3][emoji16][emoji16]

Don’t you just want the bulb to blow :grin:
No bulb to fish out, just tiny LED's. You could put black tape over that Logo Block, so it won't look tacky on the outside. That's if your handy with tools. LOL!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

been playing with the H7c for the last few days & if im honest I dont even notice the logo anymore... some may like...

How's the remote, still bad?

never had a problem with the remote myself but Ive used a lot of other peoples & found some very clicky...the remote is the same...

been playing with the H7c for the last few days & if im honest I dont even notice the logo anymore... some may like...

never had a problem with the remote myself but Ive used a lot of other peoples & found some very clicky...the remote is the same...
Maybe too many sticky Ice Lollies went into the remote to make it clicky?? LOL!

Back