Zgemma H7

Any chance of a PM on the discount code m8? I'm looking at a h7C or h5 to replace my stuck on boot H2H. Cheers

Re-format your USB stick m8,[ deep format ] and change the " noforce " within the image files to force, then keep trying, as it will flash eventually m8

Price stopping on h7 as manufacturer wants to push for 4k models and next year they will have many more 4k models even in eBay it's really cheap now

hello
I am a french user of enigma receiver (Vu solo SE 2 x DVB T2 with Open Hdf) and I would like to buy a 4k receiver with S2X multistream
I couldn't decide between Octagon SF4008 or Air Digital Zgemma H7C less expensive
does the H7C work in multistream S2X in 5°W satellite for the french TNT TV (video and sound) ?
is the tuner of H7 is sensitive in the multistream mode ?
is there tests about multistrean in 5°W ?
Thank you in advance for your reply

Regards
Bruno

Last edited:
Can i ask...what is the point of this for 4k when you buy a cable version as vermin have nothing to view?
You could ask why buy a 4k tv for the same reasons, there aren't that many 4k channels on any platform?
You can play 4k content on these boxes, so if you have a 4k download etc it will play.

Why do people think these boxes are only aimed at the uk for ?

That'd has been covered in this thread already

Back