These are computer in other words media players
That's all

The cable input isn't it's only feature
They can do so much more

4K is 4 times the size of 1080p
So that's bound to mean more powerful at some stage

tbh,
I notice more of a difference between sd and hd than I do between hd and 4k,
maybe its me, maybe its my TV, maybe its the files I have.....

If you get a good 1080p is nice, 4K is hard to see, I have a 49 Sony. I would say 4K on a 101 tv would look good I would say

No no you need smaller house, it will make it look bigger still lol
You need a 65 next to the window so everyone can see it lol

I upgraded to a H7 because like many mid level receivers it has a native 2160 resolution so produces a clearer/sharper picture than the lower 1080 boxes, has more options for plugins, takes an internal HDD & is a heck of a lot quicker in its response times so although there may not be a lot of 4k content about its still worth upgrading imo, oh & they crash a lot less too :)

Just popped in to find an argument going on lol. Would you guys recommend this as an upgrade to Edision OS Mini (that is playing up)? Or something else like Mut@nt HD51 (not VU, nice but pricey)

There is my build in the downloads section for the H7C grogbuild, it has skins to look similar to both of the big providers.

I will pm you reguarding discount codes.
Hello I would like to purchase this box and would also really really appreciate any type of discount code etc please please..

Hello,
Found STM32 board inside STB. For what purpose this board?
According to Vyrian.com who sells the chip:

Description32-BIT, FLASH, 72MHz, RISC MICROCONTROLLER, PQFP48

From what I can figure from Google, this is a Microcontroller Chip Board with the powerful complex ARM Arduino based chip. The chip can be flashed with code to do just about anything, don't know exactly what this little board does on the Zgemma. The Microcontroller Board can be, or is connected to a USB Port to communicate to the chip, and I have seen this chip run a Vacuum Florescent Display with text.
As far as the Zgemma goes, I would guess this little board and chip help to Flash the box with different firmware by bringing in the data from the USB; and displaying it on the box and TV.
I could ask the factory, but I wouldn't know if I would get a very good answer. It is a powerful little do it all chip that doesn't cost much. It could even help run a dish motor, since it mentions motor control in the description below. Just have to see where the little traces go from it. [emoji5]
There's lots of info about this chip and board on Google, just search the chip ID number.
b0bd53dfc85c75baa2273c7a1615804f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back