Zgemma H7

Hi Raver

am going to use a hd from my laptop , for me WD are best hard drives . but am sure there is someone
on here that has already done this
Hey I ve an old 1 off a laptop its' only 160GB but need a bit more for recording ar these boxes gd for recording do no?

I'm not using an internal HDD for my H7S, but I am using two SanDisk USB Flashdrive's mounted in the back of the box. I think they are both 160GB. It records and backs up my image just fine. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm not using an internal HDD for my H7S, but I am using two SanDisk USB Flashdrive's mounted in the back of the box. I think they are both 160GB. It records and backs up my image just fine. [emoji5]

I am all new to these boxes getting 1 all set up, is it 2 channels u can record and watch another

Oops! Correction, they are 128GB, but still plenty of space for making image backups and recording; not to mention time shift too. [emoji3]

Hi where would b best to get 1 there so many just want to make sure I order the right 1 thanks.
I was getting them from ebuyer or amazon, actually I've just checked and amazon has the 1tb for a tad over £40, I've got a 1tb drive (external on my vu+) and someone in the house records all the soaps and I record a few sky programs and the only time I have seen it go below 700gb free is when we've been on holiday.

I was getting them from ebuyer or amazon, actually I've just checked and amazon has the 1tb for a tad over £40, I've got a 1tb drive (external on my vu+) and someone in the house records all the soaps and I record a few sky programs and the only time I have seen it go below 700gb free is when we've been on holiday.
Thats cheap I must go and look on Amazon for 1 thanks.

I am all new to these boxes getting 1 all set up, is it 2 channels u can record and watch another
Depending on the Zgemma H7 model and Tuner you have set up, it is possible I believe to record 2 channels and watch another. You can record one channel from the outside antenna, record another channel from the cable input, and watch another channel from the satellite input. Or record two different channels from satellite, and watch another from the cable input. But you have to set up the tuners and recordings to do all that, I have never tried it though.

How do u find the H7s ar they a gd buy I am with sly and getting robbed alive with them
I bought mine directly from the factory, since I live in the US. But I know there's several places in the UK that sell them directly. [emoji5]

I bought mine directly from the factory, since I live in the US. But I know there's several places in the UK that sell them directly. [emoji5]

Yes getting mine from the uk I am in ireland it's all being set up for me just plug and play, as long as I can record on it should b fine hopefully

Yes getting mine from the uk I am in ireland it's all being set up for me just plug and play, as long as I can record on it should b fine hopefully
I do know that the recording and Time Shift work pretty good, I have ran a few test recordings. I just never tested the 2 or 3 at a time, so I really don't know. I just don't know right off which Website in the UK sells the Zgemma H7. I know there's a good few at least.

I do know that the recording and Time Shift work pretty good, I have ran a few test recordings. I just never tested the 2 or 3 at a time, so I really don't know. I just don't know right off which Website in the UK sells the Zgemma H7. I know there's a good few at least.

Thanks for the info can' wait now to get this box hopefully I ll b able to figure it out

Would this 1 work ok for the H7s Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive (7 mm Form Factor, 128 MB Cache SATA 6 GB/s Up to 140 MB/s) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LY3Q201/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_O1SSAb6W576DX

Would this 1 work ok for the H7s Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 2.5 Inch Internal Hard Drive (7 mm Form Factor, 128 MB Cache SATA 6 GB/s Up to 140 MB/s) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LY3Q201/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_O1SSAb6W576DX
I would think so, I think the 1 TB is the max the box can handle, but I might be wrong on that. The box should be able to detect it and format it for you. If there's issues with formatting, take the HDD and format it on your PC; see if it works after that.

Back