Zgemma H7

Ar those not set up cause I haven't a clue where to start so I am buying 1 all set up
If you already bought one all set up with what you need, then you should be all set. [emoji5] Otherwise, they arrive from the factory with just the ATV 6.1 firmware installed, you would have to set up the rest yourself.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I would think so, I think the 1 TB is the max the box can handle, but I might be wrong on that. The box should be able to detect it and format it for you. If there's issues with formatting, take the HDD and format it on your PC; see if it works after that.

If you already bought one all set up with what you need, then you should be all set. [emoji5] Otherwise, they arrive from the factory with just the ATV 6.1 firmware installed, you would have to set up the rest yourself.

So with da hdd the box will format it (hopefully) and should b gd to go then going to order it now

So with da hdd the box will format it (hopefully) and should b gd to go then going to order it now
Yes, if you do have the box all set up with everything you want and need before shipping out, you should be good to go. You just need to install and set up the HDD, and keep the firmware and other plugins updated regularly. [emoji5]

Yes, if you do have the box all set up with everything you want and need before shipping out, you should be good to go. You just need to install and set up the HDD, and keep the firmware and other plugins updated regularly. [emoji5]

OK will do thanks for da info I ll probably b bk again once I get the box I am sure I ll run into difficulties lol...

OK will do thanks for da info I ll probably b bk again once I get the box I am sure I ll run into difficulties lol...
It will be very easy being overwhelmed with the huge menu listings and options. But after you work through everything, and get your Tuner set up to scan channels, you can just relax and enjoy! I spent a whole weekend getting my H7S setup with some help over the phone, but after I got all the essentials worked out, and Tuner set up, I was enjoying the H7S immensely. [emoji5]

Hi Guys

new box has just arrived , am very very impressed with the speed of
it ,

everything all setup . apart from oscam , anyone know where to get
it please

Hi Guys

new box has just arrived , am very very impressed with the speed of
it ,

everything all setup . apart from oscam , anyone know where to get
it please
I don't use oscam here in the US, so I can't help you with that.

Does this box come supplied with the cables to fit the internal hard drive or do you have to by them yourself? Saw an unboxing on YouTube and guy said it came with Sata cable

Does this box come supplied with the cables to fit the internal hard drive or do you have to by them yourself? Saw an unboxing on YouTube and guy said it came with box
Yes, I got the data and power cable plus screws provided with mine. [emoji5][emoji5]

Does this box come supplied with the cables to fit the internal hard drive or do you have to by them yourself? Saw an unboxing on YouTube and guy said it came with box

yes it does Jake

but make sure to get plastic ring for the screws . as you have to screw the hdd to a metal plate
when I first done it today the hdd was loose

so you will need to get the ring that will go between the top of the srew and the plate
to keep it tight

Back