Zgemma H7

I now have 1-5 Pabloescban, I had my cable in the wrong tuner :( in which files do I put my lines?
if it begins with N: or C: (not CWS) you can paste it into CCcam.cfg and use CCcam2.3.2
or you can put the details into an oscam.server file and use the oscam softcam

if using infinity, the CCam.cfg file will be in usr/keys folder
Oscam.server file will be in usr/keys/oscam_atv_emu folder
Other channels did not clear in usr/keys, but did in etc cccam.cfg after down loading the ARM CCcam IPK. Many thanks for your help Pablo, it is much appreciated, as is all advice and information gained from this site. As they say, every day is a school day :(y):

Got my new box today, also with a missing screw. Notice the instructions for installing an internal HDD are pretty poor, I know it ain't rocket science, but I also notice installing one voids your warranty.
Been messing about with it and had whooshbuild installed, currently taking that off to go to a bare bones image.

I don't think so but you do get 2 years warranty instead of 1 year.

This is where I got my box from yesterday, but does installing a HDD void the warranty?

Anyhow, one of the options I was given was for it to be flashed with openvix, I choose atv as that is what most have been using on here. I contacted them this morning to ask about the openvix image, and they have advised to keep a look out on the website this weekend for its GA release.

does installing a HDD void the warranty?

Technically yes, but this applies to any receiver with an internal hdd, not just the H7.
I've contacted for support on several occasions and fitting my own hdd has never been an issue. They have an excellent support team too :(y):

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I've been using H7S for a couple of days.I am new for this device and trying to become familiar.
Sorry if this question is answered before but I wonder why Flash memory is seen 767.0M total 267.5M free,
whereas original papers and website claims to be 4GB total?

Thank you Willo that means I can install 3 more images at the original flash and chose one of them on boot stage.

ow! It's similar what I boot through barry allen plugin using my dm800 se.Only difference is new image installations are to an external usb flash memory.
I think i'll use 32 FAT formatted USB memory for installing other images than openatv 6.2 whic is default boot image.

Most boxes use multiboot these days.
The only one that I can think of that has native dual boot that you can choose OS at startup is the Xtrend ET8500.

Most boxes use multiboot these days.
The only one that I can think of that has native dual boot that you can choose OS at startup is the Xtrend ET8500.

ET8500 is also good device.I still use ET9000 has a smooth picture quality.

I've a doubt about multiboot function!Currently openvix is active.
At Standby and restart>Multiboot there are "slot 1 openatv 6.2" and "slot 2 openvix 5.2"
That means two more slots are empty and install new images.
If I install 2 new images to slot 3 and slot 4 and let's suppose one of these images does not support multiboot; how can I choose to start up with other images? If device would ask me to choose which slot or image to boot at early stage on booting, there would be no problem.
But commanding restart is booting device with the last image unfortunately.
Is any comment for this issue please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank Willo, I'll install the same images as yours.:)
But still I thing it would be perfect to have a booting menu at startup allowing to choose any images at flash.

Back