Zgemma H7C images

have you run an abm scan, sorry I know silly question but has to be asked :)
Thanks for getting back to me I shall get a post up when I get a chance to explain a few issue I came across and how to get set up in more detail. It was simple in the end but there’s a lot of confusion in the forum of what is right and what is working. I’m all up and running now and it’s a great box tbh very quick in zapping and switching between line and iptv. 4k picture is crisp as well. Overall good impression so far.

Hi guys i need help. I m going to buy h7c. I wana ask that i can use mgcamd (cws) line in this box. The set up of this box is similar like old box or any changes. I m using wooshbuild infinity and i will prefer wooshbuild infinty in h7c. If some one can help me please.

No m8, i do believe this box runs oscam, as it is a 4k box...
wullboy is right so you have the choice of CCcam or oscam.

It is easier to change an existing mgcamd line to a cccam. CCcam.cfg file link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1

Open your current newcamd.list file with notepad and copy the contents
Paste it into a new notepad file and edit by changing the CWS= to N:

Open the downloaded CCcam.cfg with notepad
Paste your new line into the CCcam.cfg file and save

You can then use the USB Cam importer (founf in WB Config) to add it to your box.

B83A5889-6104-4687-BDDC-3F39106A127D.jpeg
Just put your details where I have highlighted.
0102 etc is already in the key section:

View attachment 25411

CAID is for VM
I would copy all the config folder over, I know it works.
As a matter of interest in this matter willo , mines working fine now but have I configured my Oscam correct? As I see on this for VM it says vm server etc and CAID 1841 where mine doesn’t . So when I do a manual or auto scan only shows 15 Channels. Not an issue as abm finds them but just curious have I entered details correctly

There are all sorts of oscam.server files floating around.
I know mine works on ViX but I don't use ATV.
I think ATV uses oscam emu, don't know if it makes a difference.
It certainly won't affect scanning for channels.

wullboy is right so you have the choice of CCcam or oscam.

It is easier to change an existing mgcamd line to a cccam. CCcam.cfg file link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1

Open your current newcamd.list file with notepad and copy the contents
Paste it into a new notepad file and edit by changing the CWS= to N:

Open the downloaded CCcam.cfg with notepad
Paste your new line into the CCcam.cfg file and save

You can then use the USB Cam importer (founf in WB Config) to add it to your box.
Hi wooshman i m newbie. It is possible that any video and doc with pictures with one by one steps. Please help. Thanks

There are all sorts of oscam.server files floating around.
I know mine works on ViX but I don't use ATV.
I think ATV uses oscam emu, don't know if it makes a difference.
It certainly won't affect scanning for channels.
oscam uses either oscam_atv or oscam_emu_atv.

When I first had my box I couldn't get oscam_atv to work with vm router so used oscam_emu_atv. now oscam_atv works fine so its a matter of try one, if it dont work try the other lol.

Hi guys i need help. I ordered zgemma h7c. I was looking conection set up of this box. I saw two cable and one sat connection in the box picture. If any one can help please. I will appreciate that.

Hi guys i need help. I ordered zgemma h7c. I was looking conection set up of this box. I saw two cable and one sat connection in the box picture. If any one can help please. I will appreciate that.
What do you need help with?

The H7C is aimed at users who have Virgin a their ISP. The sat connector is there as a spare really. The Cable connected can also be used for freeview TV via your aerial.

The H7S is aimed at users with a sat dish. The Cable connected can be used for freeview TV via your aerial.

What do you need help with?

The H7C is aimed at users who have Virgin a their ISP. The sat connector is there as a spare really. The Cable connected can also be used for freeview TV via your aerial.

The H7S is aimed at users with a sat dish. The Cable connected can be used for freeview TV via your aerial.
Hi wooshman, thanks for reply. I m bit confused sorry to bother. i saw two connection of cable and one sat. Before i was using h52tc. I was using only one wire for cable and one sat. H7c i need to use two cable wire connection and one sat.That is confusing me. Thanks

Hi

I am not the best person to help with cable related stuff but I believe the H52TC had a build in way to split once signal into two. The H7C doesn't have this and required to cables to produce the same result. (I could be wrong, so @Willo3092, @dsayers2014 or @grog68 please correct me if I am wrong.

So what you need now is a splitter connector to make your single cable feed into a twin.

One of the cable guys will be able to help more although I think it has been answered before a few times in the past on the forum.

Hi

I am not the best person to help with cable related stuff but I believe the H52TC had a build in way to split once signal into two. The H7C doesn't have this and required to cables to produce the same result. (I could be wrong, so @Willo3092, @dsayers2014 or @grog68 please correct me if I am wrong.

So what you need now is a splitter connector to make your single cable feed into a twin.

One of the cable guys will be able to help more although I think it has been answered before a few times in the past on the forum.
Hi wooshman, thanks . I will contect them. You are star. mate.

I believe the H52TC had a build in way to split once signal into two. The H7C doesn't have this and required to cables to produce the same result.

Absolutely right, the H7 has 3 independent tuners that all need a cable connected.
This allows you to use satellite, 2 x cable or 1 x cable and 1 x terrestrial via a normal aerial.

Last edited:
Absolutely right, the H7 has 3 independent tuners that all need a cable connected.
This allows you to use satellite, 2 x cable or 1 x cable and 1 x terrestrial via a normal aerial.
Thank u very much willo. Techforum whole team is brilliant and give quick response.:)

Last edited:
Back