Zgemma h7c setup

you need to scan in autobouquetsmaker, update config files first
if you haven't put your line in, you need to do that, then restart softcam in softcam panel

bbc1 and bbc2 are only in hd so you won't get those without a line but you should get some fta channels like ch4 and ch5

bbc1 and bbc2 are only in hd so you won't get those without a line but you should get some fta channels like ch4 and ch5
sorted it :) the box was trying to run on tuner b and i had the cable pulgged in to tuner c

can any one help me with installing my new line please

C line goes in CCcam.cfg
Oscam details need to be pasted into oscam.server file and use oscam softcam
CWS lines don't work on that image on ARM processor boxes

C line goes in CCcam.cfg
Oscam details need to be pasted into oscam.server file and use oscam softcam
CWS lines don't work on that image on ARM processor boxes
Thanks that the most info anyone has ever given me on the different types can I inbox you a screenshot of how my cam looks and you tell me if it looks right please

Ive found this version which works on openATV for my uno4K ARM box

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments
by
@maionline

It can work with one cable if you don't wish to record a second channel though (y)
True but when I tried that ABM thew up an error so had to swap the 1 cable over to scan successfully then when finished no picture till I swapped it back
I've now split the cable and all is well using ncamd too on the H7c

Back