Zgemma H9.2S & H9.2H

Wooshbuiild is for many types of receiver but as yours is an ARM box it uses a special cam like oscam or the newer CCcam
No use trying to use other cams proper setup is needed.

WooshBuild has cams for both Arm and Mips boxes and only installs what will work with that box. You can't find mgcam as openATV won't run with it on an Arm box. As Cacti said you need to make your line Cccam or oscam for it to with an Arm box running openATV.

Last edited:
Can you please guide me through a proper setup of the Cccam or oscam on a Zgemma H9.2h box? I have flashed openATV 6.2 with WooshBuild Infinity. I have a C: line already entered in Cccam.cfg but still does not work. Please help me. Thanks

Can you please guide me through a proper setup of the Cccam or oscam on a Zgemma H9.2h box? I have flashed openATV 6.2 with WooshBuild Infinity. I have a C: line already entered in Cccam.cfg but still does not work. Please help me. Thanks

you need to check in softcam panel that you are using CCcam2.3.2, no other version will work

if you have this softcam, press green button to restart the softcam and load the line

My H9.2H came this morning. Had OpenATV 6.2 installed.
I've installed Wooshbuild, SKY skin, external hard drive, scanned Virgin and Satellite channels.

Couple of things annoying me:
  1. AutoBouquetsMaker will scan Freesat and VM but not SKY. Says "Failed to tune Sky UK on tuner B", but it has scanned hundreds of channels from Tuner B with the same settings.
  2. I installed Kodi from Plugins>Downloadble plugins>Extensions. It appeared to install but there were errors, too fast to read. Kodi didn't show up in the menu anywhere, not even in plugins. If I go to OpenWebif terminal and type "kodi", Kodi starts up on the TV, but when I press the arrow keys on the remote the Zgemma TV menu options come up. It doesn't get thru to Kodi so I can't do anything with it.

if you have sat and cable, what do you want kodi for? - e2iplayer is free and has loads of free content
Tuner B will be the cable tuner, Tuner A will be the sat tuner

The VM FTA channels play OK.
Freesat Channels play OK. Lots of channels all nicely organised (although BBC2 is under "Adult)
Yes I know I can turn off Sky in ABM but I like things to work. There are some Channels on Astra that aren't on Freesat. Even when set to FTA only, the Sky scan fails.

what more are you expecting if you have no line installed?
you need a VM line for the cable channels and a Sat line for the sat channels

I know I need lines to get encrypted channels.
I'd just like ABM to work and organise the Astra channels instead of telling me Tuner B is not set up, when it has scanned hundreds of channels from it.

Providers
Sky UK - Yes
- Region - Granada HD
- FTA only - Yes or No, makes no difference​
Tuner B Config (It an old SKY dish with one cable/single LNB)
Config mode - Simple
Mode - Single
Satellite - 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Send DiSEqC - No
Force legacy - No​

if you scan for channels and it finds hundreds as you said above (2:05AM) I'm not really sure what you want to happen next?
there's only about 100 channels clear on sat now and you need a line to clear them
if it's scanning, finding hundreds then coming up with 'cannot scan sky on tuner B' then I wouldn't take much notice, if it's found 100 or more, this is way more than what you'll get even with a line installed

I just like to make things work, that's half the fun. I have 593 Channels from Astra.
I thought it may be that ABM is looking in the wrong place for the Sky Channels list. Perhaps some of the non-insomniacs will know tomorrow.
It is on 11778 V 27.5 2/3 but I can't put those frequencies into the user defined transponder settings, it jumps over them.
Maybe my LNB is too old, it is a LONG time since it was installed for Sky.
As you say there is not much on Astra that isn't Freesat or on VM with a line.

Is there a way to tell the box to install plugins on USB hard drive I have attached, or on the TF/SD card instead of internal memory?

Back