Zgemma h9 OSCam skipping issues

punker101

Hi all, I recently got a h9.2h box and a virgin line. This a cws line added to OSCam, I’ve tried on whoosh build and willow build using OSCam setups from both of them and supplied by my provider. No matter what I do it just skips awfully on most channels with the music ones being the worst.

I’ve tried a test line or two on other providers I see the same issue, ecm time just keep jumping up.

I’ve exhausted everything I know to trouble shoot.

The box itself is hard wired to the internet, I’ve 2 connections here a BT DSL and a virgin line, I’ve tried the box on both each have the same issue.

Any help would really be appreciated, I know there must be something wrong with my config.

Thanks !

you can connect to oscam interface via openwebif. If you look at the live logs you can see whats going on with your connection to server. It will show periodically if keys are being supplied from cache. What you could do, log in when on the offending channel, restart oscam from interface, takes about 10 secs, then hit live logs, you'll see the cam creating threads for server & you should see then if the keys are requested from cache

ecm figures aren't as important on cable as they used to be on sat so higher ecm normally shouldn't be an issue, as @pabloescaban has said this is common on cache servers, as the channel info is cached, the lesser used channels, such as the music ones, don't get their cache updated as often as the mfain channels. For many this isn't an issue as they only watch the main channels, if you are someone who watches the lesser used channels often then you need to find a provider that has their own local cards, but it will cost more.

Thanks for the reply’s I’ll see if I can find a test line from a non cached provider and see if it solves the issue

Back