WilloBuild zgemma h9s crashes

geb789

i have a zgemma h9s flashed with willobuild 6.4 and using xtream editor along with ONYX skin i only have iptv subscription for channels no dish
the box crashes quite a few times each day which is annoying have attached a crash log, any help would be great
cheers

i have a zgemma h9s flashed with willobuild 6.4 and using xtream editor along with ONYX skin i only have iptv subscription for channels no dish
the box crashes quite a few times each day which is annoying have attached a crash log, any help would be great
cheers
Do it have a USB stick mounted for extra memory that is the main reason for these boxes crashing the internal memory is tiny.

looks like i need to thanks you guys for me uploading my log file with my sub details on it, as you can see quite new to this
yes i have a kingston 32Gb usb in the box, it is mounted and formatted ext4 the epg is stored on it,

It is crashing because the default Willobuild customisations do not apply to your setup. You will have to customise it to your needs/setup.
Ensure your tuner configuration is correct ( i.e all tuners disabled).
If the OpenTV EPG zapper is enabled, disable it. You cannot use it as you have no dish. This is the most likely cause of the crash as I think it is set to every 6 hours.

The H9S SE has more than adequate memory as compared to the H9S.
For boxes with insufficient flash memory, you would need to use flash expander or ensure that the IPTV downloader downloads to the storage device instead flash memory.

box still crashes i have changed usb stick and reverted back to emergency skin, crash log included, looking at log it makes reference to skins could this be a problem

thanks guys

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2023-07-15_14-51-24.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 4
Back