1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zgemma H9s Powervu

Discussion in 'Zgemma H9S - 4K' started by gatonico, Sep 12, 2018.

1. gatonico

gatonico Registered

Hi Friends, anyone have working you H9s with powervu without stream relay?

I have a Dreambox dm920 and in his receiver the powervu channels working fine, but with the same config not work in my Zgemma h9s, i use Oscam 11.432 and Pure2 image in both receivers

Thanks for any help.

2. kegnkiwi

kegnkiwi Registered

Have you tried an up to date image on your box. Dreambox had powerview without stream relay a long time before in was released on other recievers. I know it worked on vu boxes and technomate. I guess you are not clearing afn on 9e though.

gatonico likes this.
  3. gatonico

gatonico Registered

Yep i load the Pure2 image of Sept 11 2018, and not worked, i use the same image and Emu and config files for dreambox dm920 and work like a charm. And i am in America so not use AFN on 9e, but the powerview work similar in any sat. Thank you

4. kegnkiwi

kegnkiwi Registered

I use pure2 image on solo4k and powerview was working in europe but afn stopped last month. Sorry maybe someone with your box can help more or try different images.

5. gatonico

gatonico Registered

I prove pure2, openspa, egami, openpli, openatv with Oscam and Ncam and with none i had see powerview channels, may be my config, but with dm920 working fine