zgemma i55 epg help

allnighta

ok peeps had a h2s setup with iptv using echannalizer and a m3u playlist file all sorted with a bouquet and epg guide but the iptv was freezing every now and again and changing the channel resolved this, so ive bought an i55 and install wooshbuild etc and got my iptv m3u playlist transfer across and ive got no more freezing but i cant for the life of me get the epg guide to display

ive manage to get the rytec sources to manually download to a usb stick and internal flash and assigned the correct dvb channel lists in echannalizer but the epg just remains blank

any help or ideas appreciated folks

regards

Crossepg plugin works fine for mines but as the gent above says, maybe depends on how your provider does the epg etc

starting to think that because there is no dish connected that it cant pull epg data , ya right in that epg is supplied by the provider but mines doesnt supply that just the m3u file

thanks for the reply lads

Can you not just use IPTV Bouquet maker plugin and EPG Importer plugin with your provider? If you download those plugins and type in your username and password from your provider (this can be found in your m3u) then that should work :) That is providing your provider is set up to use that plugin but quite a few are! Its worth asking the question if you are still struggling

Back