zgemma I55 IPTV box

Is it still the case that mag254 is better than the zgemma i55 ?
I'm just deciding what to get I want something easy to operate .

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
The i55 is very good at streming iptv,I bought one 8 months ago when they first came out,Only suitable for iptv though,Ipab does a backup build for it if you need one,Been in the box for months unused,Put an iptv sub on it and been lending round to a good few people,Seems to run ok on lower broadband speed than the mag boxes,Got a couple of the newer mag boxes delivered today so will set those up and see,The mag 254 is best hard wired on fibre and runs very good

As i55 got portall the same as a mag box.
No the i55 is an enigma based iptv box,Basically its like your normal zgema boxes so you can change skins and add picons like any other enigma 2 box,You can either add an app,script or use an m3u type file to run your iptv channels,Best part is it runs iptv very well unlike the lower end enigma 2 boxes,If your not a big fan of the magboxes and like playing about then at around £70 is great little buy,Because the box is only iptv based then the processor does not have the sat/cable side to keep working which keep it running smoothly

Thanks guys.
Can the boxes be ran off a home plug ?
Yes the box will run on home plugs a bit better than the magboxes i would say,Seems to keep a better connection,Trouble with the mags if they loose broadband connection then the portal has to keep rebooting which is a right pain in the butt

Hi guys, can someone please advise me, I'mlooking for a good IPTV box but that can also have showbox or install android apps on it. please advise?

Is that even possible?

There are some real power houses out there at the moment on android that will run iptv better than most dedicated iptv boxes,Android boxes are buit for pure streaming,I will save this posting and come back in a few days,Can not say anymore until i have tested a couple out,Feedback is great on 2 i have here

Hi ,I see all comparing Mag254 to the i55 ,,anyone try the new Mag256. I'm new to this but i see a lot of providers only do zgemma box's ,,, is it that hard to set up a box ,say the Mag 256?? I have no experience in this what so ever,,,where do I start ??

Hi ,I see all comparing Mag254 to the i55 ,,anyone try the new Mag256. I'm new to this but i see a lot of providers only do zgemma box's ,,, is it that hard to set up a box ,say the Mag 256?? I have no experience in this what so ever,,,where do I start ??
The mag 256 is possibly the easiest box on the market to setup,Just pm me if you need one to one help to set it up,Just of case of adding some details in the portal,a quick update and bingo

i have bought the new mag 256, however, the lack of being able to sort out the channels the way i want to has swayed me towards the zgemma, quality is just the same and i find it way easier to configure to my own needs.

I'm looking into buying one of the I55 boxes, can someone confirm I can set it up with a whooshbuild type setup? Also can you record on the boxes like on the H.2s? I've got the H.2s but the picture freezes every now and again with this where as it doesn't on my laptop (checked to make sure it wasn't a provider issue) hoping a dedicated IPTV box will be fine but would still like the ability to record some things as I'm not always up when some things are on (NHL, WWE etc)

Thanks for the swift reply, I've been able to record on the H.2s so I assume I'd be able to on this box, looks like this will be the purchase at the end of the month to get setup in the bedroom

My supplier has said he believes you need two subs (multi room) to be able to record. I'm just using a firestick at the moment but wish to record onto a drive at some point. I have no sat/cable connections, only Ethernet so am looing at an I55. Its a bit of a gamble buying it and it doesn't record ! Searched this forum without much luck.

My supplier has said he believes you need two subs (multi room) to be able to record. I'm just using a firestick at the moment but wish to record onto a drive at some point. I have no sat/cable connections, only Ethernet so am looing at an I55. Its a bit of a gamble buying it and it doesn't record ! Searched this forum without much luck.
Set it up with a script and you can record like a normal box

Back