Zgemma I55 Pause, RW, FW

jae1512

Hi guys having a few issues here with my zgemma I55 I have it all set up with the latest open ATV and have installed the latest whoosh build for some reason I can't seem to pause, rewind, fast forward, or stop I can record and then play the recording and use the pause, rewind etc, I've tried a few guides on here all ready and none has helped, ive changed my settings the same as my h2h which allows me to pause etc. Hopefully someone can help me.

PVR functions don't work well on iptv.
I have an i55 and could only get pause working

You'd need to mount a USB stick and then give it a go

Remember some providers don't allow for recording etc

Last edited:
PVR functions don't work well on iptv.
I have an i55 and could only get pause working

You'd need to mount a USB stick and then give it a go

Remember some providers don't allow for recording etc
Is that because it isn't a single or dual tuner if I was to get another box that was a single tuner like the zgemma h2h would pause rewind etc work, it works on my h2h I'm just worried if I buy another box it's going to be like the i55

I have multiroom sub and am able to pause rewind iptv nothing to do with boxes like on my old h2s I was able to pause rewind ff ect as that was on the sat side and freesat side iptv is completely different

I have multiroom sub and am able to pause rewind iptv nothing to do with boxes like on my old h2s I was able to pause rewind ff ect as that was on the sat side and freesat side iptv is completely different
I thought that too but in using the same provider only one sub on my h2h I can pause rewing etc, then I got them to delete my sub from the h2h and put my sub on my i55 and then I can't pause etc, I can only pause if I change my player setting from dvb to iptv player, that's why I was thinking either a software issue or the fact it has no tuner as weird as that may be

Back