ZGemma i55 wont FF or two Vod

Pingthing

Not sure if I'm in right section, however I just set up an i55 with ipab with an IPTV sub.... However, I'm no sure if it's a ZGemma problem, or a ipab problem or just a setting I've missed, but once the Vod had begun it cannot be controlled.. any suggestions.

Not sure if I'm in right section, however I just set up an i55 with ipab with an IPTV sub.... However, I'm no sure if it's a ZGemma problem, or a ipab problem or just a setting I've missed, but once the Vod had begun it cannot be controlled.. any suggestions.
In what way can't be controlled like pausing it

you wont be able to fast forward an IPTV stream as it's just that streaming as you watch, it's not recorded on your box.

EDIT: This should be in IPTV section not satellite section

Sorry about the wrong section part, I'll sort that out......no not the live stuff, the Vod stuff is the problem...thx for reply anyway.

I think on certain vod you can on certain plugins but I think it has to do with whatever plugins the developer of said plugin added to their service, I vaguely remember my supplier saying if you added them yourself with a script and then set it up then pausing and rewind would work but it sounded long winded to me and I dont have iptv anyway so of no use to me, but if thats your thing it might be worth having a read up on it.

I think on certain vod you can on certain plugins but I think it has to do with whatever plugins the developer of said plugin added to their service, I vaguely remember my supplier saying if you added them yourself with a script and then set it up then pausing and rewind would work but it sounded long winded to me and I dont have iptv anyway so of no use to me, but if thats your thing it might be worth having a read up on it.
Cheers bud,,,kinda as I suspected, I'll just tell my mate it's that authentic cinema plugin, when the movie starts, if you go to the loo you miss it......lol

Back