zgemma i55

If your a newbie. I would download and flash a ready done image like ipab or whooshbuild. Then you need to get a provider who will sort you an iptv sub and install guide.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Got a sub and using smart iptv on my samsung tv...all good very impressed with the iptv ...but would prefer to have a box..i wondered if there was a guide to set the box up from scratch same as the zgemma h2h guide

Got a sub and using smart iptv on my samsung tv...all good very impressed with the iptv ...but would prefer to have a box..i wondered if there was a guide to set the box up from scratch same as the zgemma h2h guide

You could use the wooshbuild v7 for the zgemma i55 its a good build and you can change the skins

Your m3u wont work on a zgemma. You will either need a script or a plugin (your provider should give you these details).

To be honest i have a sub for the smart iptv and also use a zgemma h2h for the vm ...could i use the h2h for both and have the iptv channels set up in
the same or similar order as vm ???

Yes - that would be your best option. I personally use Xtream Editor to integrate the IPTV channels with the normal EPG and would highly recommend it.

Yes a m3u will work on a zgemma, You would need a plugin like xtream codes but there are other's
No mate. Zgemma wont work on m3u. Unless you extract the server, user and pass. The only plugin that will work on that is xc (you have to edit manually but has no epg) or suls providing your part of suls database. Xtreme works completely different, it works off an id number that you give to your provider and he controls it at his end. A script has all the information to program the box with bouquets and epg sources etc.

To be honest i have a sub for the smart iptv and also use a zgemma h2h for the vm ...could i use the h2h for both and have the iptv channels set up in
Yes by using a script. It will create iptv bouquets along side your virgin sub

@cowen1000 ( No mate. Zgemma wont work on m3u ) You are wrong you can use a m3u on a zgemma read my post again i say there are a other plugins that will let you use a m3u no a zgemma box LOL And you can use a m3u without needing a code on xtream-editor, Sounds to me like because you don't know how you think you can't LOL, Just take it from me mate and google you can use a m3u with any e2 box

you would have you use echannelizer or something similar to get the m3u onto the box. but then spend hours configuring the epg.

Personally i have a new android box 3gb ddr4 32gb rom running android 7.1.2 and it works so much smoother than the zgemma.

I have it set up with progtv

My Wife still uses the zgemma i55 and swears by it.

you would have you use echannelizer or something similar to get the m3u onto the box. but then spend hours configuring the epg.

Personally i have a new android box 3gb ddr4 32gb rom running android 7.1.2 and it works so much smoother than the zgemma.

I have it set up with progtv

My Wife still uses the zgemma i55 and swears by it.
Absolutely mate, spot. Zgemma's work off scripts or plugins, not m3u's... And plugins work off host/user/pass...

Tbh Zgemma's are poor for iptv, a good android box (which will work on m3u haha) or mag is far better.

I've done a few of these box's and they run smoothly with just ATV 6.1 and nothing else.
If you don't mind the stock GUI in ATV. Delete everything off the box you don't need, to save box resources.
The Sul's plugin work's really well on the box.

Absolutely mate, spot. Zgemma's work off scripts or plugins, not m3u's... And plugins work off host/user/pass...

Tbh Zgemma's are poor for iptv, a good android box (which will work on m3u haha) or mag is far better.

I have a zgemma h2s there’s nothing wrong with it m8 works fine for iptv I had a mag b4 that I didn’t find it as good has the zgemma

Back