Zgemma i55

rago

Spotted this on EBay not sure how legit it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190107-103628_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190107-103628_eBay.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 47
That's what I thought but listed as new and has more than 10 for sale
True but only sold one mate I aint gunna say buy it or don't buy it mate that is your choice I would just be a bit warey of things from flee Bay but I don't like it any way

Whats his feedback like, how long has he been on eBay ?

I got my zgemma i55 cheap off ebay for £53 but they have stopped making them now and only make 4K UHD versions which retail about £80 brand new

Whats his feedback like, how long has he been on eBay ?

I got my zgemma i55 cheap off ebay for £53 but they have stopped making them now and only make 4K UHD versions which retail about £80 brand new
Thats what that is mate 4k UHD

Just bought 1 for laugh see if it's a scam or not

Screenshot_20190107-153853.jpg
whats his feedback like ? if hes new then its defo a scam
Supposed to be good more than 7 sold now so will just wait and see I don't use flee Bay so just a guess for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha that’s crazy £16 quid, well worth the risk though
True only £16 if not a scam a bargin

Hes got no feedback as a seller, only a buyer lol.

Be interesting to hear if you get it Baz :)
I will post if it turns up mate with pics I've only bought it to tinker around with bored of breaking my h2s and repairing it lol

@rago you made me curious to see if it is a scam or not so I took the gamble it's covered by ebay so if a scam won't matter lol

Yeah i was gonna buy 1 to see but you've saved me the hassle
If it's a scam I want extra from you lmao only joking mate

I've had email from eBay and PayPal saying payment recieved and have an email receipt for it so will just wait and see now

I also wanted something to play with, and ditto to the emails. 12 sold now
Not fussed if its a scam curiosity gets the better of most people lol

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
- ZGEMMA i55 PIus 4K PTV Box Full HD 1080P Dual Core WiFi

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Centre and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Centre by visiting:
- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, it may be because your payment isn't claimed by the seller or has been reversed. You can request an update on the status of the transaction by contacting the payment service provider.
- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction cancelled and do not send payment.

At eBay, we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. Learn more about protecting your account at:

Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

eBay Document ID:
eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our and Learn how to

Copyright © 2019 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay (UK) Limited is located in 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW, United Kingdom

I will post if it turns up mate with pics I've only bought it to tinker around with bored of breaking my h2s and repairing it lol[/QUOT
Knew it all along mate just thought I would try and see I've been refunded just looked on zgemma site and £89 on there so @rago there you go it was a scam lol
I was hoping for the best then brother, thought I’d be getting myself a new box by Friday lol:grin:

If you've got a 4K TV you could test out the new i55 ?
I have a 4k tv mate looked on zgemma website £89 I iant enough in my PayPal I might start a go fund me for a new box lmao only joking guys
Edit I stand corrected on price thanks @biff2005

Last edited:
Back