zgemma iptv epg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark-f

hi all this is my first post on the site but not first time using as there is ALOT of good stuff on here. I am using a zgemma on latest woosh build with iptv, but I cant import my epg for iptv, I have channel names but no epg, I used putty to put the m3u line in to box using epg import but all it is importing is the fta channles, which I cant watch as I have no cable or satellite connection! help thanks ps I know this is lots off posts about this and was silly to start a new one

Last edited:
Does your supplier provide an epg via epg import? If so, have you selected the correct sources?

Epg import doesn't give you the channel names the m3u file does that.

The epg should be coming from your supplier, if they dont offer one then you would have to source your own. Personally, if my supplier didn't offer an epg or couldn't advise how to set it up I would be going elsewhere......if they cant do that then imagine how helpful they will be when something goes wrong

Last edited:
It was a m3u enigma 2 oe 2.o auto script line that i got. I have got lines of him for other devices which all have epg. But my experience with zgemma is limited. How would I know if I have selected the correct source? Where would I find my source? Also I have a epg url. Would this be a solution for this issue? If so where would I install it? Thanks

If you are using epg import, you would go into the plugin, select sources and then select which source you need for your epg.....as detailed by your provider. If you have been given an epg url, I'm not sure if and how this is used on a zgemma. The only time I have used an epg url is on things like perfect player on a Fire TV or an IPTV app on an Android phone.

For example, on my setup, my supplier has told me exactly which source I need to select, I then run the import and my epg appears.

Have you asked your supplier, as they should be able to tell you what sources you need for epg import?

Ok I will find out the epg source from supplier. Do you think it could be an issue with the m3u script? Thanks

Back