Zgemma iptv fault query

Shiv

TK Veteran
hi

I'm enquiring on behalf of someone.

They have an iptv line on a zgemma h2s on openatv 5.3 build.

The problem/issue they are having is that everyday they notice a black screen when they switch it on but can hear the sound and see the epg fine. So they reboot the box and that fixes the problem. But they are having to reboot everyday.

Can anyone help in solving this issue permanently? And what could be causing this?

Thanks

What if they leave it for 10-20 seconds on the black screen? It's pretty normal to get a black screen, but with audio coming through, when you first select a channel on these boxes with IPTV.

What if they leave it for 10-20 seconds on the black screen? It's pretty normal to get a black screen, but with audio coming through, when you first select a channel on these boxes with IPTV.

Hi

Even leaving it on the channel for 2-3 mins it's the same black screen with audio.I've got the exact box and build but different iptv supplier and I've never had that issue of the black screen. I've sometimes seen with my box when i switch the channel over the picture "pauses" for 3-4 secs and then it Unpauses and works fine.

Shiv the box is doing an over night scan and still stuck on the iptv channel after,Need to check the setup,Turn off the scan or need to save all iptv channels in the same bouquets and when scan runs it will not have the sound issue

Unless you can find a solution, I would probably just reflash it. It's strange that a reboot will get it working, hence my instinct would be to load a working image onto it.

You can load your iptv and save with no listed bouquets so you do not loose channels

I still don't understand. The problem doesn't involve losing channels - he's getting sound but no picture from the channel that's present and active on the EPG.

Wouldn't the bouquet scan normally be run during the night (not always, I know) and only take about two minutes? Using ABM, the screen usually locks up until the scan is complete anyway. You'll have to explain what you mean a bit better, sorry.

Might mean if the iptv scan is just before the sat scan the sat scan might delete iptv scan:(y):feel dizzy now :(y):but should still get pic if have audio

Back