Zgemma iptv problems

gav-n

I have just bought a iptv sub with i recieved my username and password which i inputted into ipab but i still have a blank screen on iptv and vod, i have also been given a portal but dont know if that needs to be inputted as i cannot find no where to input it

Thank

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If it's a recent sub you need to hit the right arrow to select, before you do this you need to update IPTV player from the ipab menu 4. 1 i think

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

**edit added**
See, as above.. top man. [emoji106]

Fairly sure the rules say you can't mention suppliers so I'd remove that bit if I were you just In case.. otherwise sorry can't help but someone will be along I'm sure. Have you contacted supplier with your problem?

Good luck.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi Hope Im not intruding I was told not to post in new members apologies but not sure where to go .I was having an issue with flashing my Zgemma ,it got stuck on boot after a woosh software upgrade I tried different usb but no luck
I was thinking of trying to flash another box to see if usb is working or not but afraid to damage a second box !

Any and all help would be appreciated

3 hours later I finally got it working .In the end I downloaded the low level format program ,and reformatted my usb to fat 32 after doing low level format ,I couldn't get it to flash with woosh so gave up on that and tried I pab which worked !!!
It flashed first time ,and interestingly I could not use putty so easily with woosh but seems ok on Ipab build or maybe its just me

Anyway hope this helps some other poor unfortunate

Thanks to All for your help

I have just bought a iptv sub with i recieved my username and password which i inputted into ipab but i still have a blank screen on iptv and vod, i have also been given a portal but dont know if that needs to be inputted as i cannot find no where to input it

Thank

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Hi mate I've just put iptv sub on my Zgemma h2s had to use a laptop and app called
Putty and it goes straight to your sky bouquets

A couple of things depends how box is set up but before using putty you must have epg import as a plug in so when a script is used in putty there is a folder to write to then the script may include iptv categories which will load to epg but you have to tick the sources and import them as well

A couple of things depends how box is set up but before using putty you must have epg import as a plug in so when a script is used in putty there is a folder to write to then the script may include iptv categories which will load to epg but you have to tick the sources and import them as well
Yes thats right mate had to download epg importer from your plugins and put your username and pass in
The script they give you

Some providers have added a bit into their scripts now that automaticly downloads EPG import as part of the install.

Back