Zgemma-IPTV-VOD-Playback settings

hiranuk

Hi

I have a Zgemma box and an IPTV sub. All channels are working. The VOD bouquet has many movies, when i play one it sharts from the beginning. But when i use my remote to pause or rewind etc it does not work.

Can someone tell me how to set this feature up on the Zgemma so that i can pause, rewined etc.

Thanks

Hopefully someone will be along to tell you how to do this, for the life of me I couldn't work it out so will be pleased if you get an answer.
Rather than giving up though, I manufactured a workaround which isn't ideal but does the job.
I access the channel and hit record, the movie then starts to download so I open the recorded shows list, click on the stream and play from there. You don't need to wait for the movie to fully download so can just click record and go straight to the stream.

The issue is of course that you are making a hard copy of the movie which traditionally people have avoided.

I tried the record button but i get a Cross on the top left of the screen. Do the record option need to se setup on the box ?

Back