Zgemma iptv

I am trying to follow this but the link I have is http........ for my m3u
how can I add this to e-channellizer?

does anyone know?

basically I have the http... from my android box and I am looking to move it to the zgemma

You have what is called a m3u URL. It has been a while since I tried a m3u url onto my enigma2.

If I can recall, try this:

(1) open up notepad
(2) copy and paste your url into notepad
(3) save your file (using "save as") but as you name it, add .m3u at the end.
(4) also ensure you change 'save as type' from text documents to All files
(5) then go onto eChanneliser. Right click to import your m3u that way.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Just tested an old m3u url philmch. Click onto the link (url) which should then appear in your downloads. Save as. The file name should be automatically completed for you and it will automatically save as a m3u.

Then go into eChanneliser. Once you have set up your box's IP address in echanneliser, create a new empty bouquet and name it; right click to import m3u; click onto playlist; then find and open your new m3u file which will import over all the channels into your newly created bouquet.

If you have no experience of eChanneliser, I would suggest watching a couple of excellent videos on here just to familiarise yourself with the set up. I can send you the links or simply search for them on here.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Brilliant Chris, I had tried everything! but I will check this out when I get in.
I have been watching videos on YouTube of eChanneliser already but without having the right m3u it is hard to know if I am doing all correctly or not.
but hopefully this time it will work.
I'll let you know how I get on

Cheers

Why should you have to go to that hassle ?, If provider does not provide you with an epg script , go elsewhere

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

a lot of work involved but it is all going well. The iptv is running 100x better through zgemms than it was through mxq. :-)

My iptv supplier will give me script at a charge but I don't want to pay more incase the service provider was the problem and not the box!

but now I have the decision to make..... pay 25 quid or do it myself.... I kinda enjoy doing it but just not sure I have the time!

Is it a test or an actual subscription your trying to do why go to the hassle when you should get your supplier to change it from url to say like username or password or a script

its not a test, my sub is for an android box and my supplier says its an extra 50 quid to move it to the zgemma! So I was thinking about trying a bit of DIY and saving a few bob.... but it looks like a lot of work

Any advice on a good provider. Looking for someone to install a plugin (iptv) on my zgemma h2s box ... but im kind of clueless about install.. have remaining channels that's left on Sat wish but kind of looking for more channels

Back