Zgemma keeps loosing picture. Plz help

qasim02

Hi guys I'm hoping you can help I've got a weird issue. My zgemma number of times now loses picture. The box is on but i can't see anything. Also i can't even switch it of. Its like frozen on with no picture. I have to turn power on and off from the back. What is this

Your post is rather vague, you don't even say what firmware you're running, what services you're running - very important details when asking for help.

Its gone even worse now. Trying to boot the box up. The light is green but box goes 20 50 then back to 00. Does this a few times then stays on 00.

Probably best to just re-flash as you're having so many issues ... make a note of your line details then re-flash with help from the guide in my sig below if you wish.

kingston,cruzer and integral 8gb all work for me,and follow the guides in flashing images for your box.

I'm following the guide perfectly. Btw in the download section wooshbuild v5 takes you to official wooshbuild site and there i can only find v6 i want to see if i have better luck with v5. Ppz can someone show me where i can download wooshbuild v5

Sorry though it was obvious: take the USB that you use for storage out of the back before you flash with the USB in the front port!

Can someone show me where to find wooshbuild V5 download all the guides im finding take you to official wooshbuild site and only v6 available there

Unless Wooshman still has a V5 version knocking about, I think that's the only option.

Back