Zgemma keeps loosing picture. Plz help

When you try to flash does the led say FLSH or just Boot? If it's the latter try to hold down the silver on/off button at the front of the box when you power up to flash.

no your box isn't stuffed, there are other builds to choose from, grogbuild is a good one and biohead image depending on what you require

I'm a novice so i need a build which is very easy to install. If i do install a different build can i go back to wooshbuild later

I installed three different builds on my h2h in one day, so yes, if you put something on there that you don't like, it's 20 mins to change it to something else

Same issue put it in start zgemma and goes straight to green with loading % thrn gets stuck. No firmware reading

in the zgemma folder there's a file called noforce, rename this to force, then put the files onto the formatted usb and put it in the usb slot and let it do it's thing.

I'm talking about the grogbuild post I made 34 minutes ago but if you wish to use wooshbuild, the same applies, rename the nofoce file to force and try again

Ok so the box is up and running i added my line, put my area code in and searched for autobouquet maker. ONCE i done all this and everything seemed to work my original problem hit. The screen has gone blank but the box is still active with green light and time showing. I can't turn it of from the remote i have to hard reset it. Lol really annoying

Ok so I've reflashed the box with wooshbuild and it seems stable now. Only issue i have is i can't find ccam and newcamd.list to put my lines in. They aint there anymore. How do i get them back also what essential plugins should i download.

Thx again

make your own newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg files

open a new notepad flle, paste your line details in
click file>save as> ALL FILES (not txt)
name the file newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg

this will be saved as a file, not a text/notepad file
drag it into box using ftp or by your preferred method, boom, your done.

Back