zgemma lc audio help

damo2010

hello ive been trying to sort my voice over out on my ztgemma lc but wth no joy
i have a h2h as well that is fixed now thanks to Grogbuild dos anyone no if they av made one for this box yet if so please point me to the right place thanks
any help please

Don't think anybody has made a preconfigured build for it. The 2 newest images I have seen are openatv 6.1 and openhdf 6.2

If I had the lc still I would do you one but it gave up the ghost a while back. Also to use newest vix someone would have to compile and build and patch to run on the lc as vix don't support it. I am sure there is a thread on here with instructions of how to install abm 2.9 on older image can't find it at moment will keep looking

http://www.techkings.org/threads/audio-description-zgemma-star.69819/ this thread it's about 6 or 7 pages but worth reading fully. and I think there is a post on page2 by lincsat with most details. Might be wise to ask in that thread if anyone has tried it on your receiver without any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello ive been trying to sort my voice over out on my ztgemma lc but wth no joy
i have a h2h as well that is fixed now thanks to Grogbuild dos anyone no if they av made one for this box yet if so please point me to the right place thanks
any help please
Unfortunately I don't have a lc so there will not be a grogbuild for it, sorry

That's not a problem, I can create a build for it but wouldn't be able to keep it updated obviously. If you press the blue button on remote and select Flash Online and then on next screen you need to make sure there is a nightly build for atv 6.1 dated this week,

To fix the Zgemma lc you must have the iPab 1.3.6 firmware installed . Once u have installed that and you are back to the tv u will have to run the emergency update .. 1 press red button. ..2 press yellow button follow the online instructions this will then reflash and u will then be prompted to reboot the box .. once rebooted all sorted u just need to sort the cam and sort your channels out then u will be good to go again

I can't help no more mate I am just a novice myself I suggest u join that forum and ask some1 on there .. that's what I did and it worked . Soz

Ha ha mate can I send you my box please it's doing my head is ive got the image on but when go to try and sort channels out just crashes like
Menu
System
Service search
Auto bouquets manager
Then it just as that circle in to left

If the box hangs with that circle icon in the top left corner then it has probably crashed. Try the process again and if you get the same result there may be an issue with the image and flashing another image would solve it. There are patched vix images available for the lc and other zgemma boxes on zgemma.tv They are bog standard images but come pre loaded with abm. So you would have to set up your own skins and soft cams manually. The latest version of vix from that site has abm 2.9 preinstalled. A lot of people recommend using an open atv image/ build on zgemmas, but personally prefer vix as it seems to be more stable (For me at least)

Won't let me put into box crashes
Turn your box off using the button on the back of the box. Leave it for a couple of seconds and then press it again to turn it on again. Once your box has booted up again, go back to abm and if the box crashes again, then the image your using is probably no good. To flash a new image to your box, format a usb stick to fat32, download the relevant image from zgemma.tv (downloads into a zip file), unzip the zip file and place the zgemma folder onto the usb stick. put the usb stick into the back of your box, turn it on using the button on the back and leave the image to flash. once the image has flashed and the box has booted up, remove the usb stick and set the box up to your liking.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone recommends goi g to another forum, while the info is here, it is an immediate ban, no warnings, finished.
We will help anyone with ipab image out, but do not send them else where.

FINAL WARNING, even if it is first in this thread

If anyone recommends goi g to another forum, while the info is here, it is an immediate ban, no warnings, finished.
We will help anyone with ipab image out, but do not send them else where.

FINAL WARNING, even if it is first in this thread

Apologies didn’t realise. Thought the site I mentioned was a zgemma support page from the manufacturer, wasn’t aware it was a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may, or may not have been you.
I dont know who it was, basic rule of thumb- if its another forum, dont link.
If the info is already on TK, dont link

If its zgemma.co.uk, no problem, they sponsor the site

Back