zgemma lc help

I believe the zgemma don't have the blind scan function on them either which makes them not very good for motorised satellite... so i've heard.

I'm trying to find out why the zgemma boxes can't power a motor [emoji106]
I wondered the same thing after getting my Zgemma H7S. It took me a few weeks to finally realize and figure out that my H7S CAN power a dish motor! [emoji3]
I went to plugins, systemplugins, satelliteequipmentcontrol, and downloaded it to the box. I then went into the satelliteequipmentcontrol settings, and set all of the delay values down to 0 or a bare minimum like 15 or 50.
Then I went into the H7S Tuner Settings and set up the STAB90 dish motor to USALS with my coordinates. I can then switch to different satellites within a few moments, not days or never, like before. [emoji5]
I am reluctantly admitting that the H7S doesn't do any Satellite Blind Scan Searching, yet. I have tried many other Open Firmwares with my H7S, and can't find one that does Blind Scan Searching, although OpenPLi looks to be the most promising. I have tried different Blind Scan Plugins, and none of them work for me.
The best solution I have found is to do a Satellite Blind Scan Search with my Linkbox 9000i, or other box you have, and to manually enter those transponders to the H7S to manually scan in new channels. Once you get those new channels coming in, you have to do a backup of your image, so you can keep your added channels when you do a reflash for some reason. I have also used E-Channelizer on my laptop to enter in new difficult channels to the H7S box.
This is the closest to Blind Scan until something better gets developed, I hope this helps. [emoji5][emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back