zgemma LC

rajraju

Hello
Hi all, am trying to set up zgemma LC, got abm, and fta, been in usr, **ys, but cant view and edit washing line. Have i missed out on something?

Hi would it be possible to send me a copy of the lc image as I've tried using ipabs image but it just keeps crashing the box.i would be mostgrateful

Thanks
neaf

would be interested in this image aswell please ....ipabs keeps crashing aswell with my box thanks if poss..

Thanks for the previous image aswell much apreciated i did try to back up an image myself but there was lots of files and it wouldnt flash another box

Thanks for the previous image aswell much apreciated i did try to back up an image myself but there was lots of files and it wouldnt flash another box

I have tried flashing this image without success
Tried all the usual method but still nothing

Any help is appreciated

Images for the LC are like rocking horse sh1t

Not sure how to set up a image from scratch bud?
It's fairly straightforward to set up an image from scratch.

Flash the image to your box by downloading the image, unzipping it and putting the folder named zgemma onto a usb stick formatted to fat32 format. Plug the usb stick into the box and switch it on using the button on the back of the box, you should then see FLSH show up on the front of the box. Leave it for a few minutes, it will then reboot on it's own. Once it's fully booted up, connect a ethernet cable from your router to the box and open up filza on your computer. log into the box by putting in the address 192.168.0.4 (the .4 bit means the ethernet cable is connected to port 4 on the router.) put in root for the username and root again for the password. Once connected to the box, leave it for a sec. Using the box, go into the plugins section and press download plugins, it's usually the green button. Go into softcams and download your chosen softcam. I use MGcamd as I find it the simplest. Now once your softcam is installed, you want to use Filza on your computer to add your line details. iF using MGcamd navigate to usr, Keys and put in the 2 files named mg_cfg and Newcamd.list. Open the Newcamd.list file with notepad and enter in your line details exactly as i have below

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS =

Where CWS = is, put your line details here directly after the = sign without a space. if you're using a Nline, remove the N: and insert it in after CWS =

Once you have done that, put the two files in a folder and then locate the new folder you created in Filza. open the folder and select the 2 files, right click upload, to upload them to the box. Make sure you put them in usr, keys.

Next you will need to go into menu, setup, service searching. Enter in the settings the correct NET id for your area and save. Once saved you can start scanning for channels. Once the scan is complete press save. go back into setup, service searching and look for ABM. go into the ABM settings and enter in your NET id again. While you are there make sure virgin uk is selected. start there ABM and it will generate a list of bouquets. At this point you now have the basic setup. You can now add a skin to your box by downloading the relevant IPK file from this site and putting it on your box using the tutorial on this site.

Please note: The process i've put above is based on using an openvix image from the zgemma.tv site, some of the processes are slightly different if you're using an openatv image.

Last edited:
Back