1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zgemma LC

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by walf1888, May 4, 2016.

1. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

S2, H2H, H2S, LC, i55

2. Burlesy

Burlesy TK Veteran

Nice, all in use, or are you being experimental with some of them?
    How you getting on with the i55? good iptv box or not up to the standards of mag?

3. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

All experimental, early days for the i55. I'm busy with work at the moment so it's on hold until I find some time to get to grips with it.
    The one thing I fine it useful for its streaming from another E2 receiver (same network) to where ever the i55 is. It does this job really well. The one thing that's doing my head in with this is the EPG it's not showing when it should, but I'll get there one day ;-)

4. a1gunner

a1gunner Member

Guys looking for back up image for zgemma LC box be here in few days

5. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

I've got one you can have a link too

6. a1gunner

a1gunner Member

Cheers box be here probably Friday send me link to dropbox bud and what's your opinion of box

7. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Took a bit of setting up to getting running as quick as possible, but on the whole for a single tuner not bad. I'll send link over this evening.

8. mrmoski

mrmoski Member

Hi dangerous is there any chance I could grab that image as well please, I'm struggling with my LC I understand there a little bit slow but I could change channel get up make a coffee come and sit back down before the channel has turned over I can't get 90% of FTA channels to work,

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  9. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

I'll PM you the link
    Link sent

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  10. mrmoski

mrmoski Member

Thank you

11. struggling

struggling Member

hi lads how have you got on with the LC?
    how has that image worked out for you dangerous??
    would love a back up of openatv if there is one knocking about

12. mrmoski

mrmoski Member

The LC is a good box bit slow but over all not bad, Only problem is I have a lot of HD channels missing (tune fail) I have a H1 running both S and V and its fine with all channels including the channels I don't get on the LC I'm not sure if it's the box,tuner or image but I've tried everything to get them up checked all connections checked network ID and bouquets settings all fine moved the box to a different location tried different servers all I get is the same tune fail problem. Dangerous has done a fantastic job with the image,

13. a1gunner

a1gunner Member

Yes agree got mine up and running with his help all channels seem OK only one thing is my epg using crossepg Box freezes half way through loading have to reboot box anybody guide me on what else to use

14. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Try removing the cross EPG plugin and just use the standard settings in EPG settings, set virgin to yes

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  15. a1gunner

a1gunner Member

Is that in plugins m8

16. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Plugins-red button to remove

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  17. a1gunner

a1gunner Member

Installed from plugins set to rytec virgin download at 5.00am but when I checked only 1day epg and circle was turning round and round this was at 6.00am any ideas

18. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

For the cable EPG I just use the info that comes with the cable feed if that makes sense. untick the box for virmin rytec. Go into EPG settings and check your settings against mine in the picture[​IMG]

19. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Mine then populates like this[​IMG]
    Screenshot is of my personal setup using Metrix HD skin (with a few tweaks) on OpenATV

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  20. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Will do later on, it's on my PC and I'm out at the moment