Zgemma LC

The norm is to make a settings backup, make a fullbackup, find & save your sub details then flash your box with the base nightly ATV image (6.2) & then look towards a complied image, WB Infinity is perfect for those who need the hard work done for them.

ATV 6.2 nightly: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=zgemmaslc
WB infinity: http://www.techkings.org/resources/...atellite-cable-iptv-for-all-enigma2-boxes.58/

Hi beaky,

My box is the LC, I remember there being issues that they weren’t supported as much as the H2H. Will this image be fine for an LC box?
Thanks

I have just reflashed my lc with atv then infinity now mine just rolls through number 00 to 96 and just stuck on loading screen on tv is it broke lol, cant see where I went wrong in flashing

I have just reflashed my lc with atv then infinity now mine just rolls through number 00 to 96 and just stuck on loading screen on tv is it broke lol, cant see where I went wrong in flashing

I've yet to do mine, I think I might give it a miss lol. I had a nightmare getting mine set up initially as it's not as common as the h2h box. Hope you get it fixed, let me know how you get on as I am keen to update mine but I don't want to mess it up and lose it altogether

The norm is to make a settings backup, make a fullbackup, find & save your sub details then flash your box with the base nightly ATV image (6.2) & then look towards a complied image, WB Infinity is perfect for those who need the hard work done for them.

ATV 6.2 nightly: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=zgemmaslc
WB infinity: http://www.techkings.org/resources/...atellite-cable-iptv-for-all-enigma2-boxes.58/

Hi Beaky,

I managed to update to 6.2 but the back up of my box never saved properly. I have walked through the setup guide and added my line and the mgcam 1.38 etc and that’s all active but now I cannot receive any PPV channels, I’ve tried restarting the cam etc and rebooting but still nothing, any idea what I may have done wrong?

Thanks in advance

Is there anybody that could help me get the box back up and running for some beer tokens? . I tried to get the box working again today to no avail so I’m a bit stumped now. Cheers.

Is there anybody that could help me get the box back up and running for some beer tokens? . I tried to get the box working again today to no avail so I’m a bit stumped now. Cheers.

have you added a working line to the usr/keys folder?
do you have infinity or grogbuild freerange running?

have you added a working line to the usr/keys folder?
do you have infinity or grogbuild freerange running?

Hi,

I’ve added the working line to the usr/keys folder and install cams, it was working before on mgcam 1.38 so I put that on and restarted the box but no ppv channels work.

I’ve not installed infinity yet, do you recommend I do do? Would it be best to factory reset the box then install infinity to it?

Thanks In advance

if you're just using openatv 6.2 the line should still work.
NEVER factory reset a zgemma, just reflash if you need to but you don't have to
if the line started with CWS = it goes in newcamd.list and into usr/keys folder
if it begins N: or C: it goes in CCcam.cfg file, also in usr/keys folder

if you're just using openatv 6.2 the line should still work.
NEVER factory reset a zgemma, just reflash if you need to but you don't have to
if the line started with CWS = it goes in newcamd.list and into usr/keys folder
if it begins N: or C: it goes in CCcam.cfg file, also in usr/keys folder

I’m using 6.2, it was newcamd.list I updated. Would installing infinity help me in any way with it? When I walked through the setup guide that dangerous had written I followed it step by step.

Are you thinking I haven’t put the newcamd file in correctly? Is that the only thing that would stop the ppv channels working?

Thanks again for the help so far

I’m using 6.2, it was newcamd.list I updated. Would installing infinity help me in any way with it? When I walked through the setup guide that dangerous had written I followed it step by step.

Are you thinking I haven’t put the newcamd file in correctly? Is that the only thing that would stop the ppv channels working?

Thanks again for the help so far

No there's a few things would stop the channels working
Are you sure the box is connected? - run a network test to make sure
have you set Virgin (UK) as provider and entered your netid for your area?
Have you scanned for channels in autobouquetsmaker?

No there's a few things would stop the channels working
Are you sure the box is connected? - run a network test to make sure
have you set Virgin (UK) as provider and entered your netid for your area?
Have you scanned for channels in autobouquetsmaker?

Yes, I have done all of the above, I followed the setup guide to the letter and I thought it would have worked with no issues.

I have all the bouquets but only the FTA channels work.

Do you think I should install infinity? Would that help me in any way?

Thanks

hang on a mo, earlier you said you went through the setup guide written by dangerous, which setup guide is it you followed?

The zgemma setup guide that is pinned below his name badge. It was like a dummies guide to set a box up from scratch.

ok now I see, how do you know the line is working?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
should be green ticks in everything

ok now I see, how do you know the line is working?
have you done a network test on the box?
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
should be green ticks in everything

The line was working before I updated it to openatv 6.2 and killed it lol. I will check the network tomorrow as I’m not near the box just now. Thanks for the help so far, I will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Cheers.

The line was working before I updated it to openatv 6.2 and killed it lol. I will check the network tomorrow as I’m not near the box just now. Thanks for the help so far, I will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Cheers.

no worries, just make sure you've copied/pasted the line exactly as it was supplied to you, don't try to type the line in as one space or capital instead of lowercase and it won't work

Back