zgemma new user

hi there I am new to this forum and would like some advice please I have followed the link for the wooshbuild infinity and now it is currently stuck on a screen and on my zgemma box the numbers just keep changing but nothing else is happening. I also have no control over my box.
any help would be brilliant.

thanks in advance

For better support post in the Infinity support thread. The link is in my signature.

Download the latest version of openATV for your box, you don't say which one so I can't provide a link for you. Extract the contents of the zip file to USB, put it in the box and flash the box.

Then you can start from step one of the infinity instructions.

I will do thank you. I don't know which version it is of open ATV I know I just updated the software when I started it up and that for some weird reason it is not recognising any usbs I put it

hi there quick question.
i have the wooshbuild installed when I go on FileZilla and go on "USR" and scroll down "KEYS" it is completely empty I cant find no CCcam file anywhere to put my line.
when I use the iPab skin there is somewhere in the "ETC" file for me to put copy and paste my line, but fpr some reason I get no signal no picture nothing and when I go on import ccam it says no files have been found.

if this is not allowed in this forum I am sorry

Back