zGemma nline setup help

Hi Guys, hope you can help me on this one. I reflashed to wooshbuild and it's working great but I can't seem to connect using file zilla. It used to work perfect before but now says connection failed. I know I don't really need to use it but I can't understand why it won't work. Open webif also works better than ever before. Any ideas.
Many thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, hope you can help me on this one. I reflashed to wooshbuild and it's working great but I can't seem to connect using file zilla. It used to work perfect before but now says connection failed. I know I don't really need to use it but I can't understand why it won't work. Open webif also works better than ever before. Any ideas.
Many thanks in advance

definitely same ip, logging in with root and your not using sftp just standard ftp? edit:sftp works too ignore that

Last edited:
Sftp =secure ftp.

Hmmm...filezilla is just usually ip in host, root as user, and connect. You havent use passwd command to add a password to your box? Change any settings in filezilla? Maybe uninstall filezilla and reinstall couple of minutes work then try again? Just to rule strange config out on filezilla.

Pope_acute that's a good idea. I'll try that. It could just need a reinstall. I did not add any passwords but I wonder does the wooshbuild 4.02 add one unintentionally?? Thanks for that

Just an update on the problem I had. Pope_acute suggested I reinstall file zilla and this has fixed the issue. I can no access my two zgemma boxes no problem.
Many thanks Pope_acute.

If you are using on 2 devices does your lone provider allow this?

When I'm using the zgemma, the other box is switched off. Would it still cause a conflict?

I have been doing the exact same thing for about a year and don't have any conflicts, sometimes the two boxes are on at the same time and it's all good

I have also tried the barebones ATV image without any success. Could the box be faulty?? The internet works as I can get the IPTV app to work.

Firstly, thanks to the guys who helped with my issue.
I tried a line from a different supplier, and it worked first time. Would it be some setting from the supplier side as to why the first line wouldnt work?

Last edited:
If you are using on 2 devices does your lone provider allow this?

When I'm using the zgemma, the other box is switched off. Would it still cause a conflict?

I have been doing the exact same thing for about a year and don't have any conflicts, sometimes the two boxes are on at the same time and it's all good

I have also tried the barebones ATV image without any success. Could the box be faulty?? The internet works as I can get the IPTV app to work.

Firstly, thanks to the guys who helped with my issue.
I tried a line from a different supplier, and it worked first time. Would it be some setting from the supplier side as to why the first line wouldnt work?

Hi mate if second line is working then it's deffinately problem with line,ask supplier to change your login details that will help.

Hello I need help i am all new to this... So fair i have installed Wooshbuild v5 to my Zgemma H.2s box... I have now followed your instructions to this point (input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working) But i am unsure how to put in my line of code in notepad...how is it meant to look? The next thing is how do you FTP from my pc to my zGemma box? Many thanks

Hello I need help i am all new to this... So fair i have installed Wooshbuild v5 to my Zgemma H.2s box... I have now followed your instructions to this point (input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working) But i am unsure how to put in my line of code in notepad...how is it meant to look? The next thing is how do you FTP from my pc to my zGemma box? Many thanks

So you only need to add to newcamd.list using notepad and just add your line like example below basically replace the C: or N:
CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

As for ftp use filzilla which you can download from a google search

File zilla client is the one to download. There are two types and the o my one that works for me is the client one.

Hi folks I'm trying to add a backup line to my zgemma h2s boxes I currently have 1 in cam 1 but can't get the backup to add to cam 2 it automatically overwrites my cam 1. Any1 any ideas were I'm going wrong

Hi all, I am very new to this, I have spent the last three days trying to get my new h2s box and my N: line to work.
This thing has me beat so I am turning to you with cap in hand for help.
I have flashed wooshbuild v5 and tried various methods to get my code to work. put code with the build - used file zilla etc.
I have read so much that now I am completely confused.
I am about to re-flash the box and try again but don't know if I should be adding my line as a cccam or a NewCamd?
I don't know if it should be just the line verbatim or do I change the n: to cws =?

the line I have been sent is...
N-LINE (to be used in USB stick, for copy & paste method)
N: ***********.***.* 15000 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I have been building and using pc's for years and have never been stumped like this before - I think this thing has aged me 5 years in two days :(

Edited to remove any server details

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to drag up this old thread but where can i get a working nline from, i originally had bought a box with a 12 month gift which expired, ive now re-flashed the box with suckmnsee image which works fine but i want to get the full channel package working again, do i have to buy a code from somewhere or are they available free somewhere?

Back