zGemma nline setup help

help

sorry guys, ive followed everything ive seen on a few different pages, inputted various different test lines into newcamdlist, restarted mgcam 1.38, rebooted box, deleted cc cam etc, even deleted bouquets and reloaded them but still no joy, im using suckmnsees image on zgemma star and everything working perfect except the paid channels, i just cant seem to get it working, any ideas?

hi guys just been reading your post and its good info to have ive been trying to install a n line into the box in root/user/keys but here is not only the files that alot of the installation guide show but it seams i have quite a few files from diffrent soft cam orograms in there should i delete all the files within this section and then go to the softcam manager again and manage then create the ccam again im running a zgemma star 2s just way to many files within that section from all the videos and furoms ive checked and i think its confusing me and the box

guys is there a certain way c line is wrote as got server details,port,user name and password etc now from provider but it came as like a account details not in a line command as such

Get back in touch with your provider, a good provider will give clear Instructions on what you have been given and how to enter the line into the relavant location.

Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working
thanks

Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working

Perfect, thanks. I've been looking for those files all over the box.

Cheers,

I have been having a lot of trouble getting mgcamd running with Openvix on my Zgemma H2S. I have tried everything on here and also compared settings with one of my mates Mutant boxes and everything appears to be set right. Mgcmad starts but just doesn't work and when I switch back to cccam it works fine. I have decided to give up with Openvix and flash with Openatv instead as nothing I have tried works and I believe Openvix is no longer supported on Zgemma. After reading articles on TechKings I am thinking Wooshbuild v5 would be the best option for me. Anyone already done this and is it a straight fordward process? Thanks

1. What line have you got?
C line or CWS =
2. Yes your right openvix has limited support.
3. The wooshbuild is a simple to use process and uses open ATV which has lots of support and can be updated

C line or CWS =
3. The wooshbuild is a simple to use process and uses open ATV which has lots of support and can be updated

Thanks for your reply, it's CWS= in the newcamd.list but it only works for me as an N line using cccam. I have tried mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38 with no success. From what you are saying I think I will try flashing with Wooshbuild. Thanks

C line or CWS =

Thanks for your reply, it's CWS= in the newcamd.list but it only works for me as an N line using cccam. I have tried mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38 with no success. From what you are saying I think I will try flashing with Wooshbuild. Thanks
Maybe ask your provider to confirm that it will run in mgcamd, some Providers use different ports for different protocols. It might just need the port number altering.

C line or CWS =

Maybe ask your provider to confirm that it will run in mgcamd, some Providers use different ports for different protocols. It might just need the port number altering.

Yeah he does, my mate with the Mutant box runs mgcamd with the same line provider and I have compared my settings with his. Thanks for your help, out of curiosity what build do you run?

C line or CWS =

Yeah he does, my mate with the Mutant box runs mgcamd with the same line provider and I have compared my settings with his. Thanks for your help, out of curiosity what build do you run?

Not currently using a Zgemma at the moment :-)

The softcam / emus section mentioned belo

i get drivers extensions lang picons security settings skins and systemplugins

what attached files? thanks for your help

Going to try this now.. hope it works.

Back